- Fix My Printer >>
- Hp Envy Pro 6452 Won’t Print
Hp Envy Pro 6452 Won’t Print
HP Envy Pro 6452 is a robust all-in-one wireless printer ideal for home and office requirements. Usually, HP printers perform well without any technical glitches. However, if your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer is not printing, you need to rectify the problem with the appropriate troubleshooting methods. Read this article and try the solutions listed here.
CHECK THE BASICS
- Ensure that you have loaded enough paper into the paper tray. Check the ink levels on your printer. Open the printer software on your computer and click the Estimated Ink Level option in the top menu bar. If the cartridges are empty or critically low, replace them with new ones and ensure that your problem is rectified.
- See if your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer shows any error code on its control panel. If so, rectify the problem with the appropriate solutions.
- If there is a paper jam on your printer, it will not print anything. To fix this problem, remove all the jammed paper from the specified area.
CHECK THE CONNECTION
- If you have connected your printer and computer over a network, ensure that you have connected them over the same network. If you connect them to different networks, you cannot access your printer from the computer.
- If you have connected your printer and computer using a USB cable, ensure that the cable is not damaged. Disconnect and reconnect the cable and check if you can print now.
SET YOUR PRINTER AS DEFAULT
It is always important to set your printer as default. When you do this, all the print jobs go to your printer directly. If you haven’t done this, follow these instructions and set your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer as the default machine.
- Click Start on your Windows computer (that is connected to your HP printer) and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on your printer and choose the Set as default printer option.
- Now, check if your printer can print your documents.
CANCEL THE PENDING DOCUMENTS
- If you keep sending print jobs to your printer continuously, the pending jobs pile up, and your printer may start to malfunction. To fix this, you should cancel all the print jobs you have sent to your printer so far.
- Click Start and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer and select the See what’s printing option.
- Now, you will find a new window. Here, click the Printer tab and select Cancel All Documents.
UPDATE THE DRIVER
- The driver is the one that establishes the connection between your HP printer and computer. If it is outdated or corrupted, there will be a communication breakdown between your printer and computer.
- Uninstall and reinstall the driver and then see if your printer can print. If your problem is still not resolved, get the updated drivers from HP’s official website and install them on your computer.
POWER CYCLE YOUR PRINTER
- Power cycling your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer can fix a host of issues. This process gives a fresh start to your printer. So, carry out the instructions provided below to power cycle your printer and make it print once again.
- To power cycle your HP printer, turn it off and disconnect the power cord from its rear port and the electrical outlet.
- Leave your printer idle for a minute.
- Reconnect the power cable to your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer and the electrical outlet. Turn on your printer and check if your problem is resolved.
We hope these troubleshooting solutions have helped you fix the “HP Envy Pro 6452 won’t print” problem. If you still cannot resolve the issue, you can reach our technical experts for assistance.