- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Envy Pro 6452 Not Connecting To Wifi
HP Envy Pro 6452 Won’t Connect To Wifi – Quick Steps
HP ENVY Pro 6452 is a multifunctional inkjet printer that allows you to print, copy, scan, and fax from your computer, laptop, tablet, etc. This printer has standard connectivity features, such as Wi-Fi and USB. So, if you want to print from your computer, you need to establish communication between your printer and device. In case your printer is not connecting to the wireless network, you can’t print from any other devices. If you face this issue with your printer, follow the below instructions to fix it.
CHECKING THE CONNECTIVITY
- First, check whether the power cord is connected properly to the printer’s rear and the other end is plugged into the electrical outlet.
- Make sure to turn on your HP ENVY Pro 6452
- Now, check whether your printer is connected to the wireless network.
- If the issue continues, restart the Print Spooler service by following the below instructions.
RESTART THE PRINT SPOOLER
- Select the Start menu on your Windows computer and type “services” in the search box at the bottom of the window.
- Next, choose the Services option from the search result.
- Right-click on the Print Spooler option in the right menu panel.
- Click on the Stop option.
- Now, navigate to the respective print spooler folder on your computer.
- Choose all the files from the folder and press the Delete key (on your keyboard).
- Now, get back to the Services window and right-click on Print Spooler.
- Pick the Start option from the drop-down list.
- Now, check if your HP ENVY Pro 6452 printer is connecting to the wireless network.
- In case the issue persists, just perform the following method using HP Print and Scan Doctor.
USE HP PRINT AND SCAN DOCTOR
- Launch the browser and download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer.
- After downloading, right-click on the file and start the installation.
- Now, perform the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Print and Scan Doctor installation on your computer.
- On the welcome screen, click the Start button.
- If your printer is not connected, follow the on-screen prompts to fix the connection problem.
- If the issue continues, perform the below steps.
CHECK THE PORT SETTINGS
- First, restart your computer.
- Now, power off the HP ENVY Pro 6452 printer and the wireless router.
- Wait for some time and turn on your printer and the wireless router.
- Now, check if you can connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Next, open the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option from the list.
- Right-click on your printer and choose the Properties option from the drop-down list.
- Here, select the Ports tab and check all the port settings. In case you have to make any changes to these settings, you can do it now.
- Next, check if your printer can get connected to the Wi-Fi network. If not, try to reinstall the HP ENVY Pro 6452 driver on your computer by following the below steps.
UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE PRINTER DRIVER
- Select the Start button on the computer’s main screen.
- Now, search for the Control Panel option using the search bar at the bottom of the window.
- Click the Control Panel option from the search result and select the Programs option.
- In the next window, click on the Programs & Features option from the list.
- Now, right-click on your respective printer driver.
- Choose Uninstall from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Uninstall button in the confirmation dialog box.
- After removing the HP ENVY Pro 6452 printer driver from the computer, reinstall it using the software CD or by visiting the printer’s official support page.
You can troubleshoot HP Envy Pro 6452 Won’t Connect To Wifi issue by following the above instructions.
In case you have any other issues with your printer, you can contact our technical experts to solve them.