- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Envy Pro 6452 Reset
HP Envy Pro 6452 Reset – Quick Steps To Restore
HP Envy Pro 6452 is a multifunctional wireless printer ideal for everyday printing requirements. When you reset this printer, all its settings will return to the factory defaults.
On your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer, yYou have two options to reset your HP Envy Pro 6452 printerit. You can reset only the network settings or the complete printer. Continue reading this article to know the steps for the reset in detail.
HOW TO RESTORE THE NETWORK SETTINGS OF YOUR PRINTER
If you reset the network settings of your printer, the wireless settings you have configured so far, including the link speed or IP address, will be removed. To proceed further, follow these instructions.
- Locate the Wireless button at the back of your printer.
- Press and hold the button for three seconds.
- Now, the network settings of your printer will go back to their defaults.
- Moreover, it also puts your printer back into the Auto Wireless Connect setup mode.
- This mode lets you connect your printer to the HP Smart app.
- If you want to restore your printer completely, proceed with the following section.
HOW TO RESTORE YOUR PRINTER TO THE FACTORY DEFAULTS
In most instances, we may prefer to disable or change the incorrectly configured settings. In that case, you can go ahead to restore your printer to the factory default settings. Follow the instructions below to restore your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer to the factory defaults.
- Raise the cartridge access door so that the cartridge area will be exposed.
- Press and hold the Power and Wireless buttons with the cartridge door open for three seconds.
- Once your printer is restored to the factory defaults, it will automatically berestarted.
- You can identify this when the light bar transitions to green.
- Once your printer restarts, you can identify that all the settings are restored to the factory defaults.
- Now, configure your printer according to your preferences.
In this manner, you should HP Envy Pro 6452 reset. For further questions and clarifications, reach our technical experts for assistance.