- Fix My Printer >>
- HP ENVY PHOTO 7858 DOESN’T PRINT
HP ENVY PHOTO 7858 DOESN’T PRINT
Is your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer not printing your documents? It is unusual that HP printers are making trouble. However, you can quickly fix them using the correct troubleshooting methods. Basically, people don’t check the printer status before they print. So as a primary step, check the status of your HP Photo 7858 printer. It should be powered on and connected to a stable power supply. For detailed troubleshooting steps, go through the steps given below.
- Turn off your printer and open the paper input tray.
- Check for any jammed paper inside the printer.
- Remove and reinsert the paper stack into the paper input tray.
- Remember that you should not adjust the paper stack tightly with the paper guides.
- Check the installed cartridges on your printer.
- If your HP Envy Photo printer is running out of ink, replace the cartridges.
- Restart your printer and retry printing your document.
Troubleshooting the connection issue:
- First, verify if the USB cable is properly connected between your printer and computer.
- Replace the USB cable if it is faulty.
- If the USB connection is not working, disconnect and connect the USB cable to a different USB port of your computer.
- If your HP Envy Photo 7858 doesn’t print even after fixing the USB connection problem, reinstall the printer driver.
- In case you have connected your printer and the computer over a wireless network, print a wireless network configuration report to check the wireless settings.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool to diagnose and fix the network connection issues automatically.
- On your computer, open the printer driver.
- Click File> Print
- Check whether your printer’s name is selected.
- Click on Preferences or Properties.
- Check the print settings in the window that appears.
- Click OK and go to Control Panel.
- Set your printer as the default on your computer.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Run the printer troubleshooter and fix the printing issue.
Troubleshooting the printing issue:
If your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer doesn’t print even after implementing these troubleshooting steps, contact our technical experts for assistance in resolving it.