HP Envy 7640 duplex printing
The HP Envy 7640 supports 2 sided printing. Open a word document and type your text. Move down and click print in the menu. After you are done with the necessary changes to be made in the settings then press Print for successful HP Envy 7640 duplex printing.
Simple Steps for HP Envy 7640 double side print Setup
- To print a document, your system needs to be connected to a printer. Type your text after opening your word document.
- Open the file and then print in your application.
- Select the print queue according to your wish.
- Click properties or printer properties.
- There is a drop-down menu on the right-hand side which shows 2 sided.
- Click Print.
- The job will be then sent to the queue of the printer.
- The HP Envy 7640 supports both single and duplex printing.
Detailed steps to be followed for double sided printing
- The HP Envy 7640 supports 2 sided printing. For printing a document, your system requires to be connected to a printer. Open a word document and type your text.
- The duplexed document is printed to be bound on the short edge or the long edge. For setting Up Automatic Duplexing, load papers that are compatible with your HP Envy 7640 printer.
- Load papers in the input tray to get rid of the print job problems. Open the document to be printed in an application that you have downloaded.
- Click File and choose the Print option which is located at the top in the menu bar. The print dialogue box will appear. As per your printer options you can choose other printing features if you want to print all the pages or certain pages.
- The orientation of the print can also be changed from landscape or portrait. The process of HP Envy 7640 duplex printing of the paper that is loaded in the input tray is called as duplex printing.
- Choose the name of your printer and press Printer Properties, Preferences or Printer Setup depending on the display. Choose Print on Both sides or double-Sided Printing option below the Printing Shortcuts tab. Pick either page flip or binding option.
- To print in booklet style select the Long edge flip and Short edge for Tablet style. If the tab is not available, press Layout or Features or Finishing option. Choose the option Print on Both Sides option and either Binding or Page Flip. Click OK and press on the Print button.
- Once you tap, the printing process will be automatically done since your HP Envy 7640 printer support Automatic Duplex Printing.
- If you have clarifications refer to the manual on our website. In case of HP Envy 7640 duplex printing issues contact our support team and they will solve your problems.