HP ENVY 6000 Printer Setup [Simple Guide]
The HP Envy 6000 All-in-One series printers are compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux systems. These printers support the following features. Follow the below given steps for HP ENVY 6000 Printer Setup
- Wireless connectivity
- Hi-Speed USB
- Mobile printing
- Color copying
- Automatic duplex printing
Keep reading the instructions below to know more about the HP Envy printer setup.
HP ENVY 6000 Printer Unboxing Setup:
- The printer setup starts with unpacking the product from the package and taking out the following box contents.
- User’s guide
- Power cord
- Ink cartridges
- Next, remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
Connecting HP Envy Printer To A Power Supply:
- After removing all the packing materials, connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Your printer will turn on automatically with a chime and blue lighting.
- Once the printer lighting turns purple, proceed with HP 6000 printer setup on your computer.
Installing The HP Easy Start Software:
- On your computer, open the default browser and navigate to the official HP site.
- Type your printer’s model number in the search field and hit Enter.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Wait until your Operating System is detected automatically.
- If it is not detected correctly, click on the Choose a different OS link and select your OS and its version.
- Click Update and select the HP Easy Start software from the displayed list.
- Click on Download and wait for the installer file to be downloaded.
- Go to the Downloads folder and run the downloaded file.
- Agree to the EULA and follow the on-screen prompts to establish the connection between your printer and computer.
Loading Print Media On HP Envy Printer:
- On your HP Envy 6000 printer, pull out the paper input tray.
- Slide the paper width guides outwards and fan a paper stack.
- Load the paper stack into the paper input tray and adjust it with the paper width guides.
- Refix the tray into the printer.
Installing HP 6000 Ink Cartridges:
- Lift the ink cartridge access door to its locking position and wait for the carriage to move slightly towards the left.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and remove the protective films from the copper-colored parts.
- Install the black ink cartridge into the right-side slot and the color ink cartridge into the left-side slot.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door after ensuring that you have correctly installed the ink cartridges.
- Your printer will print an alignment page automatically after three pages are printed.
- Align the print heads using the alignment page and verify the printer functionality.
- You have now completed the HP Envy 6000 printer setup.