- Fix My Printer >>
- Hp Envy 6000 Wifi Issue
Solved: HP Envy 6000 Not Connecting To Wifi
HP ENVY 6000 is a multifunctional and versatile printer and you can easily connect it and print from your computer, laptop, tablet, etc. If you want to print from your computer, you need to establish communication between your printer and the computer. In case your printer is not connecting to the wireless network, you can’t print from other devices. If you face HP Envy 6000 Not Connecting To Wifi issue with your printer, follow the below instructions to fix it.
CHECKING THE FUNDAMENTALS
- First, check whether the power cord is connected properly to the printer’s rear and the other end is plugged into the electrical outlet.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- Now, check whether your HP Envy printer is connecting to your wireless network.
- If the issue continues, restart the Print Spooler service by following the below instructions.
RESTART THE PRINT SPOOLER
- Select the Start menu on your Windows computer and type “services” in the search box at the bottom of the window.
- Next, choose the Services option from the search results.
- In the window that pops up, right-click on the Print Spooler option in the right menu panel.
- Click on the Stop option.
- Now, navigate to the respective print spooler folder on your computer.
- Choose all the files from the printer’s folder and press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Return to the Services window and right-click on the Print Spooler option.
- Select the Start option from the drop-down list.
- Now, check if your printer is connecting to Wi-Fi.
- In case the issue persists, perform the following method using HP Print and Scan Doctor.
USE HP PRINT AND SCAN DOCTOR
- First, you should launch a browser on your computer and download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- After downloading, right-click on the installed file and start the installation.
- Now, perform the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Print and Scan Doctor installation on your computer.
- On the welcome screen, click the Start button.
- If your printer is still not connecting to Wi-Fi, follow the on-screen prompts to fix the connection problem.
CHECK THE PORT SETTINGS
- First, restart your computer.
- Now, power off the printer and the wireless router.
- Wait for some time and turn on your printer and the wireless router.
- Next, open the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option from the list.
- Right-click on your printer and choose the Properties option from the drop-down list.
- Here, select the Ports tab and check all the port settings. In case you have to make any changes to these settings, you can do it now.
- Now, check if you can connect your HP Envy 6000 printer to Wi-Fi. If not, move on to the next solution.
UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE PRINTER DRIVER
- Select the Start button on the computer’s main screen.
- Now, search for the Control Panel option using the search bar at the bottom of the window.
- Click on the Control Panel option from the search result and select the Programs option.
- In the next window, click on the Programs & Features option from the list.
- Now, right-click on your respective printer driver.
- Select Uninstall from the drop-down list.
- Again, click the Uninstall button in the confirmation dialog box.
- After removing the printer driver from the computer, reinstall it using the software CD, or by visiting the printer’s official support page.
For more assistance on HP Envy 6000 Not Connecting To Wifi issue, reach us.