HP ENVY 5055 WPS BUTTON OR PIN NOT CONNECTING
HP Envy 5055 is a wireless All-in-One printer that comes with a touchscreen control panel. If your HP printer fails to connect to your wireless network using the WPS button method or PIN not connecting to the wireless network, follow the troubleshooting steps given below for HP Envy 5055 Wps Button Or Pin Not Connecting issue.
SIMPLE STEPS TO SOLVE HP ENVY 5055 NOT CONNECTING ISSUE
- Generally, you have to start the WPS mode on your router within two minutes after enabling WPS Push Button method on your printer.
- If you are using the WPS PIN method, you have 90 seconds to enter the PIN before it goes invalid.
- You might end up with wireless connection issues when you have exceeded the time limit.
- Sometimes, this error occurs when you have incorrectly entered the PIN on your device.
- To fix this problem, use any other method or retry the one you have executed previously.
- To avoid Wi-Fi interference, place your printer closer to the router.
- Use standard Wi-Fi routers to connect with your HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool to check the issues and resolve them.
- Retry connecting your printer to the router using the WPS Push Button method.
- To start the WPS Push Button method, navigate to the printer’s touchscreen panel and tap the Wireless icon.
- Tap the Settings button and select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- To print the network configuration sheet on your printer, navigate to the printer’s control panel and tap the Setup button.
- Tap the Tools button and choose the option to print the network configuration page.
- Verify the wireless connection from the network configuration page.
- For more assistance on HP Envy 5055 Not Connecting issue, contact us.
Related Articles For “HP Printers”