Simple Guide For HP Envy 5052 Print Setup
By utilizing the HP Smart app, you can use your HP Envy 5052 printer to print from a Windows 10, an Android, or an iOS device. Let us now see how to perform the HP Envy 5052 print setup in detail.NOTE: You should have installed the HP Smart app on your device before you start with the print setup. Now, follow the below given instructions for HP Envy 5052 print setup
HP Envy Print Setup From A Windows 10 Device
- First, load paper into the printer’s input tray.
- On your device, open the HP Smart app.
- On the Home screen of the app, confirm that your printer has been selected.
- Go to the bottom of the Home screen and tap or click on the Print button.
If you are printing a document, follow these steps:
- After you tap or click on the Print button, you will find a new window.
- Choose the Print Document option.
- Locate the PDF document you wish to print.
- Tap or click on the Print button.
- If you are printing a photo, follow these steps to perform the HP Envy 5052 print setup:After you tap or click on the Print button, you will find a new window.
- Choose the Print Photo option.
- Locate the photo you wish to print.
- Tap or click on the Select Photos to Print button.
- Select the desired print settings.
- If you want to see additional settings, tap or click on the More settings button.
- Finally, tap or click on the Print button to start printing.
Print Setup From An Ios Or Android Device
NOTE: The HP Smart app must have been installed on your device.
- On the device, open the HP Smart app.
- Tap the Plus (+) icon if you want to add a new printer or switch over to a different one.
- You can now tap the desired printing option, such as Print Photos or Print Facebook Photos. You have the facility to print documents or pictures from your Android/iOS device, social media sites, or your cloud storage.
- It is now time to select the document or picture you wish to print.
- Once that is done, tap the Print button.
- You will find that the printing starts at once.
- You have now successfully performed the HP Envy print setup.