HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Wireless Setup
The HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer supports a wide range of connectivity. When you connect your printer and computer over a wireless network, you don’t need to run behind the cables. Instead, you can start printing wirelessly on the go. If you want to know how to perform HP DeskJet Plus 4155 wireless setup, continue to read the following sections.
Before you start
- Before you move ahead to prepare your printer for the wireless setup, make sure that you have a compatible device (smartphone/computer)and Internet access.
- Ensure that you have turned on your router and computer.
- Ensure that you have turned on your printer and connected it to the same network to which your computer/smartphone is connected.
- Make sure that you have completed the initial setup of your HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer, including paper loading and ink cartridge installation.
- Also, verify that you have placed your printer near the computer and within the Wi-Fi range of your router.
HP Smart enables you to print the documents/images on your printer from a wide range of compatible devices. With HP Smart, you can print from your Windows and Mac computers, Android and iOS devices.
Wireless setup of the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer
- Before you go ahead, make sure to connect your printer to the wireless network to which you have connected your computer.
- On your Windows 10 computer, download the HP Smart application from the Microsoft Store.
- On the printer control panel, press the Cancel and Wireless buttons simultaneously and hold them for three seconds.
- Now, the Power button will start to blink for 10 seconds. Then, the Wireless button will start to blink continuously. It signifies that you have enabled the setup mode on your HP printer.
- On your computer, open the HP Smart application and click on the Plus sign. Then, HP Smart will search for the printers on your wireless network. Choose your printer and click on the Continue button.
- When prompted, enter the network password and complete the setup.
- When your printer connects to your wireless network, the Wireless light starts to show up in solid blue.
In this manner, you can complete the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 wireless setup. In case you have any issues, you can reach out to us.