HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Troubleshooting [Simple Steps]
If your HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer is not responding to your printing/scanning commands, troubleshoot the issue with the correct steps. Some common errors like paper jams, offline issues, wireless connection errors, scan issues, and print quality problems can be due to incomplete installation and improper maintenance of the printer. In most cases, restarting your printer itself can resolve such errors for the time being. Keep reading the instructions on this page for HP DeskJet Plus 4155 troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Offline
- Is your HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer offline? Then there might be a communication breakdown between the devices.
- Visually check if your printer has been turned on. If not so, check the power cord and restart your printer.
- Verify the connection between your printer and Windows computer.
- Make sure to use a standard USB cable to connect your devices.
- In case you have connected your printer over a wireless network, check if your computer has been connected to the same network.
- On your Windows computer, open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Give a right-click on your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Clear all the pending printing jobs and click the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- If you have not yet set your printer as the default printer on your computer, right-click your printer’s icon and select the Set as default printer option.
- Now, check if your printer’s status has been changed to online.
- If the problem persists, restart the Print Spooler service.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Not Connecting To Wifi
HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Troubleshooting the wireless network issues:
- Start by restarting your devices.
- After a few minutes, reconnect your printer to your wireless network.
- Make sure to enter the correct wireless settings such as SSID and network key.
- Ensure that you have placed the printer close to your router. Doing so will reduce Wi-Fi interference.
- You can also connect your printer to the router using the WPS Push Button method.
- If your printer fails to connect to the Wi-Fi network, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool to automatically detect and repair the connection issues.
- Finally, print a wireless network test report from the printer’s control panel to verify the wireless connection.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Power Button Flashing
- In general, the power button of your HP DeskJet 4155 printer blinks at a steady interval while printing a document.
- If the power button blinks fast, then the ink cartridge door might be open.
- To fix this error, close the ink cartridge access door and restart your printer.
- If the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Troubleshooting problem persists, restore your printer settings to factory defaults.
solved: Deskjet 4155 Not Recognized By HP Smart
- If the HP Smart app does not recognize your HP DeskJet 4155 printer , check the connection between your printer and computer.
- In case you are using the HP Smart app on your Android phone, check the Wi-Fi connection between your printer and the phone by printing a wireless network status report.
- If necessary, remove and reinstall the HP Smart app on your device to fix the issue.
- Sometimes, the HP Smart app may not be compatible with your printer. In such cases, download and install the full-featured printer driver from the official HP site.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Not Printing
- If your HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer fails to print any documents, check whether you have loaded the correct print media into the paper input tray.
- Check the paper settings and verify the connection between your printer and computer.
- On your Windows computer, open the print application and select the print command to open the Print dialog box.
- Click the Properties or Preferences button to open the printer driver window.
- Verify that you have selected the correct print settings. If it requires any changes, modify the required settings and click OK.
- To check the print settings, print a test page.
- If your printer cannot print the test page, reinstall the printer driver.
For instant assistance on HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Troubleshooting, feel free to contact our techncial experts.