HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Setup [Simple Guide]
HP DeskJet Plus 4155 is a compact All-in-One printer with a rear feeder and flatbed scanner. This printer supports mobile printing and wireless connectivity. The steps for the HP printer setup include unboxing, ink cartridge installation, loading print media, and printer software installation. For detailed instructions on HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Setup, go through the steps given on this page.
Hp Deskjet Plus 4155 Unboxing Setup
If you are setting up the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer for the first time, follow these steps.
- Start with unpacking your printer from the package and take out the box contents.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the inside and outside of the printer.
- Make sure to recycle the packing materials.
- Once you have done unpacking, connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and turn it on by pressing the Power button.
Installing HP 4155 Ink Cartridges
- When your printer is ready, open the ink cartridge cover and wait for the ink carriage to move to an idle position.
- Unpack the FINE ink cartridges and remove the protective tapes from them.
- Avoid touching the copper-colored parts in the ink cartridges to prevent poor print quality.
- Fix the color ink cartridge on the left-hand side slot and the black ink cartridge on the right-hand side slot.
- Make sure to push the cartridges completely until they snap into position.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and proceed with the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 setup.
Loading Print Media
- Raise the paper input tray and slide the paper width guides outwards.
- Fan a paper stack and load it into the paper input tray.
- Adjust the paper stack with the paper width guides and lower the paper output tray.
- Make sure to pull out the tray extender.
Installing Printer Software
- Before you begin, remove any previously installed HP printer drivers on your computer.
- Do not connect your printer and computer until prompted by the driver installation wizard.
- Start by launching the default browser on your computer and go to the official HP site.
- Input your printer’s model number in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab and choose your OS version from the link given at the top of the page.
- Select the required driver from the displayed list and click the Download or Install button.
- After completing the download, double-click the installer file and carry out the on-screen prompts.
- Finish the driver installation verify the printer functionality.
- You have now seen the steps for the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 setup.