- HP Printer Support >>
- HP Deskjet F4500 Printer Offline
HP Deskjet F4500 Offline
HP printers are used for official and personal purpose. Every printer will face some issues. Similarly the HP Deskjet F4500 printer also faces the HP Deskjet f4500 offline issue. The printer offline issue occurs when the printer and your system do not communicate with each other.
Simple steps to resolve the Deskjet F4500 Printer Offline error
- Turn your HP Deskjet F4500 printer On.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Double-click the HPPSdr.exe setup file to start the installation.
- Launch the application once the installation is completed.
- Click Start and choose the name of your HP Deskjet F4500 printer.
- Turn off and On your printer if the name of your HP printer is not listed.
- Update the software if you are prompted to do so by clicking the Yes button.
- Set your HP Deskjet F4500 printer as the Default printer when prompted onscreen by clicking Yes option.
Elaborate Points About Printer Offline Issue In Deskjet F4500 Printer
- If the error message ‘Printer Offline’ is displayed on your system, follow the simple steps that are given below.
- Reset your printer’s environment. Turn On the Deskjet printer and disconnect the power cord from the rear of your printer.
- Wait for some time, then re-connect the power cord to your HP printer. If your printer is not powering On automatically, then turn it On manually.
- Print a test page using your Deskjet F4500 to check if the issue has been resolved. If the issue still prevails, then proceed with the suggestions given below.
- Verify if your Deskjet F4500 printer is set as the default printer. Press the start button on your system and browse for Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click the name of your printer from the Devices and Printer dialog box and select the ‘Set as Default’ option from the drop-down list.
- The HP Deskjet f4500 offline issue can occur even in Mac devices. Try performing the suggestions given in step 2 and 3 for your Apple device. If you are unable to resolve issue, follow the mentioned below steps.
- Search for Print folder and choose Print and Fax option. From the list of printer names that are displayed, choose your printer and remove other printers (except the one that displays idle status) from the queue by clicking the minus (-) button provided. Now, choose the printer with idle status as Default Printer.
- From the printer list delete your printer by clicking the minus button (-). Tap the (+) button and choose the name of your printer from the displayed list. Click on the Add option.
- Select the Use or Print Use option and add your printer in it. Check if the printer status is shown idle. Print a test report and check if your HP Deskjet f4500 offline is resolved.