- Fix My Printer >>
- Deskjet 3755 Not Printing
SOLVED: HP DESKJET 3755 NOT PRINTING
HP DeskJet 3755 is a multifunctional wireless printer that can meet your home printing requirements efficiently. If your HP DeskJet 3755 is not printing, you should take the appropriate steps to rectify the problem. Download and then install HP Print and Scan Doctor and try to fix the issue on your own. If this doesn’t solve your problem, try the techniques listed in this guide.
This article suggests some best troubleshooting solutions to fix the “HP DeskJet 3755 not printing” issue. Try the troubleshooting solutions one by one and see if you can solve the problem.
CHECK THE CONNECTION
- Whenever your printer fails to print documents, check the connection between your printer and computer.
- If you have connected them using a USB cable, see if the connection is firm at both ends. In some instances, disconnecting and reconnecting the cable can help you fix the issue. If you find any damage to the USB cable, replace it.
- If you have connected your printer and computer over a network, ensure that they are connected to the same network. In case you connect them to different networks, you will not be able to access your printer from the computer.
SET YOUR PRINTER AS THE DEFAULT MACHINE
- When you set your printer as the default machine, all the documents you send from your computer go directly to your printer.
- If you haven’t set your printer as default yet, go to the Devices and Printers section on your Windows computer, right-click on your HP DeskJet 3755 printer, and select the Set as default printer option.
DISABLE USE PRINTER OFFLINE AND PAUSE PRINTING
- If you have enabled Use Printer Offline or Pause Printing, go to the Devices and Printers section and disable these options.
- On your computer, click Start and go to the Devices and Printers section. Here, you can find all the devices connected to your computer.
- Right-click on your printer and select the See what’s printing option.
- Go to the Printer tab and ensure that these options are disabled.
CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS
- If you send the print jobs to your printer without giving a break, the documents will pile up on the printer’s memory. As a result, it may start to malfunction.
- To fix this, you should cancel all the documents you have sent so far. To do this, go to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click on your printer and select the See what’s printing option. Then, click the Printer menu and select the Cancel All Documents option.
- Now, see if your printer is printing.
UPDATE THE PRINTER DRIVER
- The driver establishes a stable connection between your printer and computer. If it goes outdated, there won’t be a smooth communication between your devices. In those instances, you should get the updated driver from the official website of HP and install it on your computer.
- Sometimes, updating the driver to the recent version can help you solve this problem.
We hope these troubleshooting solutions have helped you handle the “HP DeskJet 3755 not printing” problem. If you still cannot resolve the issue, you can reach our technical experts for assistance.