- Fix My Printer >>
- Deskjet 3752 Wifi Setup
HP Deskjet 3752 WiFi Password
If you want to connect your DeskJet 3752 printer to your wireless network, a HP Deskjet 3752 WiFi Password is required. Open and use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to gather all the information about your wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
Quick Guide for retrieving HP Deskjet 3752 WiFi Password
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer.
- Find the HPPSdr.exe file.
- Click ‘Yes’ in the User Account Control dialog box.
- Click Accept in the next screen that pops up.
- Select the Show Wireless Info tab and click the Wireless Settings tab.
- Locate the Network Key beside the HP Wireless option. Follow the steps below to find the password from the Windows operating system.
- Open the wireless network tray icon and select Change Adapter Settings.
- Select Wireless Properties and click the Show Characters option to view the security key.
Detailed instructions for retrieving the HP Deskjet 3752 WiFi Password
- Power up the printer and your computer. Make sure the computer toare connected to the same wireless network.
- Check if you have installed the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows computer. If you have not installed the application already, download it from the manufacturer’s website.
- Open the Downloads folder on your computer. Give a double-click on the HPPSdr.exe file.
- The Account Control Panel dialog box will pop up. Click Yes to allow the tool to make changes to your PC. Wait until the extraction process completes.
- Click the Accept tab to agree to the terms, In the next screen that opens up, click Network on the menu bar.
- Select the Show Advanced info option. The Advanced info screen opens. Now click the Show Wireless Info option. Select the Wireless Settings option. The Network Key, HP Deskjet 3752 WiFi Password or password will be listed under the Network Key next to the network name.
- Now connect the printer to the wireless network using the key. The network password can also be viewed on the Windows operating system. Give a right-click on the Wireless icon and select the Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Select the Change Adapter Settings and right-click the wireless network’s name. Click Status followed by the Wireless Properties option.
- Click the Security tab and select the Show Characters checkbox. The network Security key will now be displayed. Now open the Wireless Settings menu on the printer’s control panel and select the Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow te prompts to connect the printer to the wireless network. Provide the key when you receive a prompt on the control panel.
- Call us at the toll-free number or send an email at the address for any HP Deskjet 3752 WiFi Password assistance from our technical experts.