- Fix My Printer >>
- HP DeskJet 3634 Wifi Protected Setup
HP DeskJet 3634 WiFi Password
HP DeskJet 3634 is an inkjet printer that can perform high-end printing and scanning. The printer supports both wired and wireless connections. To connect the printer to a wireless network, the password for the network is required. You can get the HP DeskJet 3634 WiFi Password from the printer or your operating system.
Quick Guide for retrieving WiFi Password
- Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor application on your Windows computer.
- Run the HPPSdr.exe file.
- Click ‘Yes’ in the User Account Control dialog box that opens.
- Select Accept in the next screen that pops up.
- Click Wireless Settings under the Show Wireless Info tab.
- Locate the key for your network beside the HP Wireless section.
- Select the Wireless Network tray icon and click Change Adapter Settings to find the password on your windows.
- Click Wireless Properties followed by Show Characters to view the network’s key.
Detailed instructions for retrieving the Wi-Fi Password of the printer
Turn your Epson printer and computer on. Check if the computer is connected to your wireless network.
Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor application on your Windows computer. Now open the Downloads folder on your computer and locate the HPPSdr.exe file in it. Once the Account Control Panel dialog box pops up, click Yes to enable the application to make changes to your PC. Wait until the files are entirely extracted.
Click the Accept tab to agree to the terms. Click Network followed by the Show Advanced info option to open the Advanced info screen.
Click the Show Wireless Info option and select Wireless Settings. The HP DeskJet 3634 WiFi Password can be viewed in the Network Key section next to your network’s name.
Connect the printer to the wireless network using the password. If the above method does not work, give a right-click on the Wireless icon in the menu bar on your computer and select the Open Network and Sharing Center option.
Click Change Adapter Settings and then right-click the wireless network’s name. Open the Wireless Properties menu under the Status section.
Open the Security tab and select the Show Characters box. The network security key will be displayed to setup HP DeskJet 3634 WiFi Password.