HP Deskjet 2755 Doesn’t Print [Fixed]
If your HP Deskjet 2755 printer is not printing, you should immediately check the ink status and the paper you have loaded. If everything is fine with the cartridges and the paper, then it is a common problem that an HP printer user faces. The methods given below are the easy fixes for the HP Deskjet 2755 doesn’t print.
Basic Troubleshooting Of HP Deskjet 2755 Not Printing
- Whenever you face the print issue on your printer, you can try these basic troubleshooting steps.
- Ensure the connection between your printer and computer.
- Check the cable used to connect the devices.
- Restart your printer by turning it off completely and removing the power cord. Leave it for 2 minutes and then plug the cord to power on the printer.
Update the printer driver
Updating the printer driver helps to fix the printing issues with the HP Deskjet 2755 printer. If you have updated the OS on your computer, then you need to update the printer driver too. Go to the HP Deskjet 2755 printer’s official site and look for the latest printer driver. Download and install the printer driver.
Reinstall the printer driver
- Try to remove the printer driver completely and reinstall the driver on your computer. While downloading the printer driver, make sure you download the one that is compatible with your operating system.
Set HP Deskjet 2755 as default printer
- Press the Window key and R key together to open the Run dialog.
- Type control and hit Enter. This will open Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your HP printer and then select Set as default printer. Click on Yes if prompted.
Cancel the paused print Jobs
- Open Devices and Printers in Control Panel.
- Right-click on your HP Deskjet printer and select See what’s printing.
- Open the Printer menu and select Open As Administrator.
- Open the Printer menu again and select Cancel All Documents.
- Now check and see whether your printer prints.
Still if the HP Deskjet 2755 doesn’t print, contact our support team for assistance.