- Fix My Printer >>
- Hp Deskjet 2652 Printer Issues
HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting – Instant Guide
This article is a mini version of the HP DeskJet 2652 manual. It tells you how to fix some common errors that may occur while using the HP DeskJet 2652 printer. If your HP 2652 printer has any issues and you are looking for a Hp Deskjet 2652 troubleshooting procedure, you can refer to this article.A user will definitely face an issue with their printer within its lifetime. So, it is not a thing to be frustrated if your printer doesn’t work as expected. This doesn’t mean that your printer is faulty. The printer may throw an error if you have made an incorrect setting or performed an incomplete hardware setup. These things can be easily fixed in a few steps. Here, we cover some common printer problems that most printer users face.
- Paper Jam
- Cartridge issue
- Printing problem
- Print Quality issue
We shall help you fix the above issues in a jiffy. To do that, you just have to follow the troubleshooting procedures mentioned below.
HP DESKJET 2652 PAPER JAM
A paper jam can occur in different areas of your printer. But, at first, clear the paper jam at the input paper tray area.
Fix Paper Jam In The Input Tray
- Remove any paper from the input tray.
- Open the input tray and check if any paper or objects are jammed in the paper path.
- Remove all the jammed paper you find inside.
- After removing, press the Cancel button on your printer.
- Now, the printer will try to clear the jam automatically.
Fix Paper Jam In The Output Tray
- Remove any paper from the output tray.
- Look into the output tray area to find and remove all the jammed paper or objects.
HP DESKJET 2652 CARTRIDGE ISSUE
If you find an error alert on your printer’s control panel after installing the cartridge, remove the cartridges and check if the protective tape has been removed from each cartridge. Re-insert the cartridges and see if the error alert disappears. If it doesn’t work, try to clean the cartridges’ contacts and re-insert them.
- Make sure your HP printer is turned on.
- Flip down the cartridge access door and wait for the print carriage to stop moving.
- Remove the ink cartridge highlighted in the error message.
- Hold the cartridge, positioning the bottom facing upwards. Do not touch the electrical contacts.
- Use any dry swab or lint-free cloth to clean the cartridge contacts.
- Next, clean the cartridge contacts inside the printer.
- Reinstall the cartridge. Make sure you re-insert the cartridge as soon as possible and do not leave the cartridge outside for more than 30 minutes.
- Lock the cartridge access door.
- Check if the error message is gone. By now, it should have vanished!
HP DESKJET 2652 PRINT ISSUE
- If your printer is unable to print, try the below solution in the given order.
- Check the control panel or printer software on your computer for an error message. If you find any error messages, follow the on-screen instructions to resolve them.
- If you have connected your printer to the computer using a USB cable, disconnect the cable and reconnect it.
- If you have connected your printer over a wireless network, ensure the internet is working.
- Make sure your printer is not paused or offline.
- Check if your printer is set as the default machine. If not, you can do it now.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Restart your devices (computer and printer).
- Clear the print queue.
- Now, your HP printer should be able to print properly.
HP DESKJET 2652 PRINT QUALITY ISSUE
Try the below solutions if you find any blur texts or images, unusual lines, or other defects on the printed document.
- Use the original HP cartridges.
- Check if your printer supports the paper format.
- Go to your printer software to choose the correct paper type from the Media field and print quality from Quality Settings.
- Check the ink levels to ensure that the cartridges aren’t low on ink.
- If the cartridges are low on ink, replace them.
- Align the cartridges correctly.
- Clean the cartridges. To do the same, follow these steps:
- Launch the printer software.
- Load a stack of unused paper into the input tray.
- Click Print & Scan –> Maintain Your Printer.
- Under the Device Services tab, select Clean cartridges.
- Now, just carry out the on-screen instructions to complete the cleaning process.
As said earlier, this article is all about “HP DeskJet 2652 troubleshooting.” If you face any other issues other than those listed here, use the call option on this page to contact us.