Hp Deskjet 2652 Not Connecting To Network
Is your HP DeskJet 2652 not connecting to network wirelessly? We’ve provided some quick steps to resolve the issue.
Simple Steps To Fix HP 2652 Not Connecting Issue
Step 1: Check Your HP Deskjet 2652 Printer
- Initially, check if your printer is properly turned on.
- If required, remove the power cable from your printer and power supply.
- Leave the printer idle for few minutes.
- Connect the power cable to the printer and power supply.
- Turn on the printer and wait for it to be ready and connect to your network.
- Then follow the below steps to check your wireless router
Step 2: Check Your Wireless Router
- If your printer is properly turned on but not connecting to the network, then see if your wireless router is turned on.
- Restart your router and see if the printer is able to connect to it.
- To ensure that your router is working, try to connect any other wireless device to your router.
- In case you had changed the wireless password of your router, then you have to perform the wireless setup once again.
- In some cases, the firewall or filter enabled on your router might be blocking the printer from getting connected to the router.
- If you have enabled MAC filtering on your router, add your HP DeskJet 2652 printer and see if the printer connects to the network.
Step 3: Check The HP Deskjet Printer’s Network Status
- If you had made the previous checks and there seems to be no issue, then you have to check the network status of the printer (if the printer was connected to the network earlier).
- With your printer turned on, press the Wireless button and the Information button on the printer’s control panel.
- This will print the wireless network test report page and the network configuration page.
- Find out the issue and fix it accordingly.
- Also, make sure your HP DeskJet 2652 printer that is not connecting to the network is within the range of the router.
Step 4: Run The HP Print And Scan Doctor Tool
- On your computer, download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- This is a diagnostic tool from HP to fix the printer issues automatically and this tool has to be downloaded from the official HP site.
- Run the HP print and scan doctor diagnostic tool and get the network issue fixed.
- Still if your HP DeskJet 2652 is not connecting to the network, go to the next step.
Step 5: Reset The Printer And Set It Up Over Wi-Fi
- To reset the network settings on your HP printer, keep the printer turned on.
- Now, you have to press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button for three seconds.
- Once the network settings are reset, press the Wireless button on the printer for three seconds.
- This will initiate the WPS mode on the printer.
- Now, press the WPS button on your router and the printer will connect to the network.
- If you are again facing Hp Deskjet 2652 Not Connecting To Network, the only option is to reset your wireless router.