How to Download Canon iP4300 Printer Driver for Windows?
The HP DeskJet 2632 printer is an all-in-one machine. It is one of the ideal budget printers trusted for quality printing and scanning. On the latest Windows and all Mac computers, you can easily set up the printer using the HP Smart app.
You can easily scan from the HP DeskJet 2632 printer. There are 2 ways to scan a document on this printer.
- Scanning From The Hp Scan Software
- Scanning Using The Hp Smart App
We will look into the steps for both the scanning options:
- First things first, to scan, you need to make sure to place the documents on the scanner glass properly.
- Open the Scanner cover of the printer.
- Make sure your printer is connected tothe power supply.
- Also, ensure the software setup is complete for the printer.
Scanner software Download- Steps
- Download the scanner driver from the Official HP Support page.
- Open the page for the HP DeskJet 2632 printer.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab on the page.
- Scroll down the page and click the Software-Utility option.
- Click the Download button located right next to the driver.
- Follow the on-screen commands and complete the setup for the software.
Let us now look into the methods to perform the HP DeskJet 2632 scan setup.
Scanning From The Hp Scan Software (windows)
- Place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Make sure to align the document according to the indicator on the glass.
- Close the scanner cover gently and make sure itis fully closed.
- Open the HP Scanner app on your computer.
- Click the Scan button and then select the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Select the type of scan you want ( Save as PDF or Save as JPEG ).
- Click the Scan
Scanning From Hp Smart App(MAC)
- Load the original document on the scanner glass of the HP DeskJet 2632 printer.
- Download the HP Smart app from the Mac App Store.
- Once downloaded, finish the initial setup for the HP Smart app.
- Open the appand click the Scan
- Select the Scanner button.
- Click on the Preview button to have a look at how the scan would look like.
- Click on the Scan icon and make necessary adjustments based on your requirements.
- Select a file type you want for the Scan ( Save as PDF or Save as JPEG ).
- Click the Scan button to complete the scan.
If you require remote assistance to perform the HP DeskJet 2632 scan setup, contact our support team.