HP Deskjet 2600 Connected To Wi-fi [Simple Guide]
The HP DeskJet 2600 printer offers you a range of options for connecting it to a wireless network. With the router, you can connect your printer to the wireless network using the WPS method or the HP printer driver. Using Wi-Fi Direct, you can connect your printer to the wireless network without the router. Continue reading the following topics to learn HP Deskjet 2600 Connected To Wi-fi.
Connect Your Hp Deskjet 2600 Printer To The Wireless Network Using WPS
- Before you start, make sure you have a WPS-enabled router. Connect your printer and computer to the same wireless network and install the HP printer software on your computer.
- On your HP DeskJet 2600 printer, press the Wireless button for around 3 seconds to enable the WPS mode. Now the blue wireless light starts blinking. Then move on to the router and press the WPS button.
- Within two minutes, the wireless connection will be established, and you can notice the blinking blue light turn solid.
- If you cannot locate the WPS button on your router, you can go ahead with the PIN method. On your printer, press the Wireless and Information buttons simultaneously to print the network configuration page. Locate the WPS PIN and note it down.
- Press the Wireless button on your printer for around 3 seconds. Now, the blue light starts to blink.
- Open your router’s software or configuration utility and enter the WPS PIN.
- It takes around two minutes to establish the wireless connection, and once it gets connected, the blue light stops blinking and starts to show up as solid blue light.
Connect Your Printer To Wi-fi Using Hp Printer Software
- Turn on your printer, router, and computer.
- Connect your printer and computer to the same router.
- Install the HP printer software on your computer. You can download it from HP’s official support page. Complete the installation by following the on-screen step-by-step instructions.
- Open the printer software and click on the Tools option. Select Device Setup & Software followed by the Connect a new device. Click on the Wireless option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- On your printer, press the wireless button for three seconds, and when the connection gets established, the blue light stops blinking and starts to show up as solid blue light.
Connect Your Hp Printer To The Wireless Network Using Wi-Fi Direct
- You can connect your printer to a computer, smartphone, or any other Wi-Fi-capable device without a router.
- Turn on Wi-Fi Direct on your printer by pressing the Wireless and Resume buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your smartphone, computer, or any other Wi-Fi-capable device and go to any print-enabled application.
- Choose the document you would like to print and tap on the Print option. From the list of printers, select your HP DeskJet 2600 printer and start printing over Wi-Fi.