How To Update Firmware For Canon 1435iF Printer Via Internet Or PC?
The Canon imageRUNNER 1435iF is a compact monochrome printer that is suitable for office environments. The printer uses inkjet printing technology for the fine-quality printouts that it produces. Apart from printing, the printer also supports features like copying, scanning, and faxing. Also, being a wireless printer, it can be accessed from any device that is connected over the same network. For the printer to function without any issues, you have to update the printer firmware whenever available. So, if you want to know how to update firmware for Canon 1435iF printer via Internet or PC, scroll down the page for the steps.
Update Printer Firmware Through Internet
If you wish to update the printer firmware via Internet, the printer should be directly connected to the Internet. Now, we shall see the steps for the same.
- Turn on your printer and wireless router that has access to the Internet.
- See if you have connected the printer to your router.
- On your printer, press the Menu button.
- Press the down arrow button to scroll through the options and choose System Management Settings.
- Again, press the down arrow button and choose Update Firmware.
- Now, choose the Via Internet option and follow the instructions on the printer screen to update the firmware.
Update Firmware Through PC (Windows/Mac)
For this method, you should have your printer connected to your computer that has access to the Internet. Now, perform these steps to update the Canon imageRUNNER 1435iF printer firmware via PC.
- See if the printer and computer are connected.
- On your computer, go to the official support page of the Canon imageRUNNER 1435iF printer and download the printer firmware.
- On your printer, go to System Management Settings > Update Firmware > Via PC.
- Go to your computer and run the downloaded printer firmware file.
- Click on Next in the firmware installation wizard and continue with the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Now, you can notice the message related to the firmware update on your printer screen.
- Once the firmware update is complete, restart your canon printer.
If you need remote assistance on how to update firmware for Canon 1435iF printer via Internet or PC, click on the CALL button you see on this page.