How to turn off hp envy 6075 printer
The HP Envy 6075 All-In-One printer can print, copy, and scan photos easily. The print speed is up to 10 ppm for black and white prints and up to 7 ppm for color prints. The resolution of the printer is 1200 x 1200 dpi when printing in black and 4800 x 1200 dpi while printing in color. If you are facing problems with the printer, you can turn off the HP Envy 6075 printer. You can use the Auto-off feature on the printer and low-power, energy-efficient mode after being idle for 30 minutes.
Turning off the HP Envy printer automatically using Printer Assistant:
- You can use thePrinter Assistant or the Toolbox installed on your
- If you have installed the printer software using theAdd Printer process, you can’t access the Printer Assistant and the Toolbox will show up as a single tab (Device Services). You won’t be able to enable the Auto-off
- To enable the Auto-off featurefrom the Printer Assistant, launch the Printer assistant.
- Click on theUtilities menu and select Printer Maintenance.
- SelectConfigure Printer and click on the Configure
- When the HP DeskjetToolbox appears, go to the Configuration
- Checkmark theActivate the Hardware Auto-off feature box to turn on the feature.
- If you want to disable auto turn-off, de-selectActivate the Hardware Auto-off feature to turn off the feature.
- Once you have made the settings, click on theApply
Turning off the HP printer automatically using Printer Properties:
- Click on theFile menu and then you have to select the Print
- Click theProperties option from the displayed list.
- Select thePrint Setup option .
- then select Properties.
- Go to theServices Now, click the HP Toolbox button. When the HP Toolbox shows up, click the Configuration tab.
- Now, select theActivate the Hardware Auto-off feature option to turn on the feature.
If you want to simply turn off the printer, press the Power button. Now, wait until the printer is entirely off.To remove the power supply, plug out the power cable from the printer and thus turn off the HP Envy 6075 printer.
Related Articles For “Connect Brother Printer Wirelessly”