How To Turn My Brother Printer Back Online
To turn the Brother printer online, check for the power connection and make sure that there are no errors or issues in the printer regards how to turn my brother printer back online. Check for the network connection and ensure that the computer is connected to the printer correctly.
8 Steps To Turn Brother Printer Online
- Locate the Power button on the printer and switch it on.
- Make sure that the Brother printer is connected to the computer.
- Make sure that the printer is set as the default printer.
- Delete the print work from the Devices and Printers window.
- Check the print status in the Devices and Printers window.
- Check and make sure if there is no copy present on the Brother printer’s icon.
- Select Start-> Devices and Printers. Keep the cursor on the printer’s icon until the pop-up status appears.
- Check if the status is Ready.
7 Great Steps To Turn Brother Printer Online From Offline
To beginning for How to turn my Brother printer back online, locate the Power button on the printer and press it. Ensure that the printer is connected to the computer.
Also, ensure that the Brother printer is set as the default printer by opening the Control Panel and select Hardware and Sound -> Devices and Printers.
Right-click the icon for the Brother printer and select See What’s Printing -> Printer ->Cancel All Documents.
Right-click the icon on the Brother printer and select See What’s Printing -> Printer -> Use Printer Offline. If Use Printer Offline is greyed out, select Open as Administrator. Enter the administrator password and then choose Yes.
If the copy of the Brother printer’s icon is present, first open the Control Panel and choose Hardware and Sound -> Devices and Printers. Place the cursor over the printer’s icon till the printer status pop-up appears.
If the status is Ready, it implies that the printer driver is working correctly. Choose the printer driver when printing.
If you need to print using the printer, right-click the icon of the printer and choose Set as Default Printer. The check mark will appear on the printer’s icon and when you print, the printer driver will be selected automatically and finish the work on How to turn my Brother printer back online.