How To Setup Print On Canon TR4500 From Macbook Air
Canon’s TR4500 series printers can be connected to a wireless network and thus support mobile printing. You can quickly print from a computer to the printer using the Easy-Photo Print Editor application. To know how to setup print on Canon TR4500 from MacBook Air, keep reading the instructions below.
Simple Steps To Setup Print On Canon TR4500 Printer
- First, turn on the printer and load some plain paper into the paper cassette.
- Choose the paper size and paper type from the LCD panel and press the OK button.
- Next, connect the printer to your MacBook Air via a USB cable.
- You can also establish the connection over a wireless network. To do so, complete the Easy Wireless Connect setup.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Menu button. Hold it for at least 3 seconds.
- Wait for the printer to display the Follow the instructions message.
- On your MacBook Air, launch the default browser and visit the official Canon site.
- Download the printer driver for your Canon TR4500 printer.
- Launch the downloaded file and complete the driver installation by following the on-screen prompts.
- Next, add your printer in the Printers and Scanners window.
- Reboot your MacBook Air and click the Go menu in the Finder.
- Select Application from the left-side panel and double-click the Canon Utilities folder.
- Open the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor folder and double-click the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor icon.
- To print photos, click the Photos icon in the popup window and select Browse to choose the folder that contains the photos.
- Select the required photo and click the Open button.
- Input the number of copies you wish to print under the Print Settings section.
- Click Next and choose your printer’s model name, paper type, other print options in the Print dialog box.
- Finally, click Print to start printing your photo.
- You have now seen how to set up a print operation on Canon TR4500 from MacBook Air.