How To Setup Kyocera Network Printer?
Connecting a Kyocera wireless printer to a wireless network is quite simple if you have the basic requirements. You can perform the wireless setup in various methods such as WPS Push Button, WPS PIN, and WLAN setup. To know how to connect the Kyocera printer to a wireless network in detail, keep reading the instructions below.
Generally, the printer setup process is quite easy to perform. But, when it comes to a network printer setup, the procedure might vary by a little bit. Here we’ll help you to set up a Kyocera network printer for the first time.
- Unpack your Kyocera network printer.
- Turn on your printer and install the toner cartridges.
- Similarly, load the paper in the cassette.
- Now, turn off your Kyocera printer.
- Using an interface cable, connect the printer to the network device or computer.
- Turn on the printer and press the System Menu/Counter button on its control panel.
- Choose the System option.
- If prompted, type your printer’s user ID and password in the given field.
- Press the OK button.
- Now, select the Network Settings option followed by TCP/IP Settings.
- Choose TCP/IP and make sure that it is enabled.
- If prompted, choose the TCP/IP settings of your desire and press the OK button.
Installing the printer driver
- Double-click on the Kyocera printer driver file.
- Click on the Accept button.
- Choose the Maintenance option followed by Quick Manual Setup.
- Click the Run button followed by Next.
- When prompted, type the IP address, Subnet Mask, and Default printer number in the given fields.
- Make sure to enter your printer’s IP address and other settings in the given fields.
- Click the Next button followed by Finish.
- If prompted, restart your Kyocera printer.
- Now, print a test page to check whether the configuration is done correctly.
To get remote assistance in setting up the Kyocera network printer for the first time, contact our support team.