How To Setup HP Printer At The First Time?
When using an HP AIO printer, it is mandatory to follow the proper HP Printer setup procedure. Following the prompts and using the proper drivers and software will let you successfully set your printer. You can refer the printer manual that had been shipped with the printer for any clarifications. After removing the printer, ensure that you place it in a dust-free area. Do not expose it to direct sunlight. Follow the steps below on how to setup HP printer.
- Due to the fact that the contents of the box differ based on your country/region, look at the back of the box to know the contents.
- Take out the printer and place it on a flat and smooth surface and then discard the unwanted wrap from different locations of the printer.
- Now, lift the scanner lid, then discard the wrapping material from the scanner and then discard the plastic sticker from the control panel.
- Remove all the plastic tape from the input and output trays and then place them back to their original position. If necessary, reuse the unwanted wrap.
- Now, make sure that you plug in one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to an electrical supply.
- Turn on the printer, then select your desired language and then tap yes to confirm. Now, to install the cartridges, proceed to the next 123 HP Printer setup step.
- Take the cartridges out of the box, then discard the plastic tape from it and then lift the cartridge access door.
- Now, carefully hold it and twist the orange cap to remove it and then install the cartridge in the slot with the copper contacts facing forward.
- Make sure that you follow the preceding steps to install other cartridges. Ensure that you pull out the input tray to its maximum to insert the paper.
- Adjust the paper width guide, then push the input tray back into place.Now, download the printer software to commence printing.
For any further information on how to setup HP printer, reach our experts on the contact number.
How To Setup HP Envy Printer?
Do you know that setting up an HP Envy printer is quite easy? If you are a beginner, it might be little tricky initially. With much less effort you can virtually HP wireless printer setup almost anywhere if you know how. For reference check the printer manual or the CD that had been shipped with the printer. You can follow the basic steps given below on HP Envy Printer setup.
- Make sure that you discard all the unwanted wrap from the printer and then carefully insert the paper tray into it, then proceed on how to setup HP printer.
- Now, pull out and unfold the tray extender and then check the contents of the box as they might vary.
- Plug in the power cord to the power supply and the electrical socket and then turn on the 123 HP Printer setup.
- After turning on the printer, you may receive a prompt to set the language and country/region.
- Make sure that you select Basic Settings, then enter the Date in the correct two-digit format, MM-DD-YY and then tap the OK option.
- Now, enter the time in the correct format (HH: MM), then set AM or PM and then select the OK option.
- Make sure that you insert plain and white paper in the main paper tray and then slide the paper-width.
- Ensure that you insert the stack of paper print-side down along the right side of the paper tray.
- Now, verify if the stack of paper fits the edges of the tray, below the line marking.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its package, then discard the packing materials from it and then select Align Cartridge and then select OK.
For any further information on HP Envy Printer setup, reach our veterans on the contact number.
How To Setup HP Officejet And Officejet Pro Printer?
HP Printer setup an Officejet or Officejet Pro printer is usually a simple task. You needn’t have to do much more than connect the 123 HP Printer setup to your system, then switch on the printer and then let your system automatically install the printer for you. There may be times when you’ll have to use the manual install method to get the printer up and running when the automatic install printer method doesn’t work. You can follow the basic how to setup HP Printer prompts given below.
- The fundamental step is to unbox the printer and then discard all the unwanted wrapping materials from it.
- Now, plug in the power cable and then verify if it’s turned on. Now, assemble the preferences.
- Once you finish assembling the preferences make sure that you load the paper into the input tray.
- In order to achieve the best print quality, it is quite essential to insert the ink cartridges.
- Now, remove the cartridges out of the box, then discard the plastic tape from it and then raise the cartridge access door.
- Note that you can find the Printer settings on your Windows computer in the Control Panel.
- When using a Mac system, you may find it in the System Preferences. Now, proceed to the next 123 HP Printer setup step.
- Make sure that you follow the prompts that appear after looking for the option to Add a printer in the Control Panel.
- Now, you could try printing a test page. This will let you know the status of the HP Printer setup.
- Note that a dialog box may appear. From the list, make sure that you locate and select the new printer and then click the print option.
For any further information on how to set up HP printer, get in touch with our technical experts on the contact number.
Simple Instruction To Setup HP Deskjet Printer?
Let’s get started setting up the HP Deskjet printer. To start, connect the printer to your system, then turn on the printer and then let your PC automatically install the printer for you. Check if you have the CD that had been shipped with the printer. In certain situations, you may have to use the manual install method to get the printer up and running. You can follow the fundamental steps on how to setup HP printer.
- Make sure that you check the packaging for a list of items shipped in the box.
- Ensure that you remove the Deskjet printer from the box and then discard all the unwanted wrapping materials from HP wireless printer setup.
- Now, connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end of the cord to the electrical socket.
- Make sure that you press the Power button to switch on the printer, then tap the desired language, country/region and then tap Yes to confirm your choice.
- If you are unable to view the desired language ensure that you click the Down Arrow to scroll through the menu.
- Now, raise the cartridge lid and then take out the new ink cartridge from its pack.
- It is advisable to check if the color of the cartridge matches the color on the cartridge latch and then insert the cartridge carefully.
- Now, load paper in the paper tray and then follow the instructions on the control panel to start the cartridge alignment.
- Download and install the compatible driver for your Deskjet printer. Now, proceed to the next 123 HP Printer setup step.
- Select the connection option on the printer’s control panel and then follow the on-screen prompts to connect the printer.
For any further information on how to setup HP Deskjet printer, get in touch with our experts on the contact number.
Best Solution To Setup HP Laserjet And Laserjet Pro Printer?
Having a printer is a necessity when it comes to printing documents whether the computer is for personal home use or in the office. High-end printers provide good quality pictures. Make sure that the printer supports the hardware of your computer. Getting your new HP Laserjet or Laserjet pro printer up and running is now easy. Do not worry. Here are the basic steps you can follow how to setup HP Printer.
- The foremost step is to unbox the printer and then discard all the unwanted packing materials from HP Printer setup.
- As the contents might vary by country/region, make sure that you check the package for a list of items shipped in the box.
- Now, plug in one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to an HP wireless printer setup electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer, then tap the down arrow to select the language on the printer’s control panel and then enter the OK option.
- Now, select the down arrow to choose the country/region and then enter the OK option.
- Once you set the preferences, ensure that you mount plain and white paper into the input tray.
- Now, carefully slide in the paper width of 123 HP Printer setup guides until they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its package, then discard all the unwanted wrap from it and then follow the prompts on the panel to start the cartridge alignment.
- Once the alignment page prints, make sure that you place the page with the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Note that drivers play an important role in performing even the basic tasks. Download the latest version of the HP wireless printer setup printing software.
For any further information on how to setup HP printer, get in touch with our technicians on the contact number.
Fix your Printer Issues
- Hp printer Installation
- how to install hp printer
- how to install hp printer drivers
- how to install driver without cd
- how to install hp printer driver on mac
- how to install driver on windows
- how to install driver on chromebook
- How to install driver in ubuntu
- how to install hp printer driver from cd
- how to install without connecting printer
- Hp printer Download
- Hp printer Update
- Hp printer setup
- Hp printer Remove
- Hp printer Repair