How To Setup Hp Neverstop Laser 1000W ?
HP Neverstop Laser 1000w is a monochrome printer that supports wireless connectivity and so you can quickly connect it to any wireless device. To know how to setup HP Neverstop Laser 1000w, keep reading the instructions below.
Simple Steps For Hp Neverstop Laser 1000W Setup
- Unpack your printer and take out the box contents.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the printer and lift the top cover.
- Remove the orange handle attached with a black sheet and make sure to recycle them.
- Insert the supplied input tray into its slot and slide the paper width guide outwards.
- Fan a stack of legal plain paper and load it into the tray.
- Make sure to adjust the loaded paper with the paper width guide and fix the input cover on to the tray.
- Next, pull out the output bin extension and connect the printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Wait until the printer is turned on automatically.
- Check if the toner level is full with the preinstalled toner.
- Do not connect your printer to your computer via USB cable until prompted by the installation wizard.
- On your computer, open the default browser and visit the official HP site.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware button and wait until your OS is detected automatically.
- If your OS version is not detected correctly, click on the Choose a different OS link and choose your OS from the pull-down menu.
- Select the required printer driver from the displayed list and click the Download button.
- After completing the download, run the downloaded file and finish the driver installation.
- If you are using Windows 10 OS or Macintosh, you can use the HP Smart app to complete the driver installation.
- After installing the printer driver, verify the printer functionality.
- Now, you have successfully completed how to setup Hp Neverstop Laser 1000W monochrome printer process.