How to Setup HP LaserJet M234sdwe? [Simple Guide]
HP LaserJet M234sdwe is a high-productive multi-function printer. It is one of those printers that bring out the creativity in you. Despite the small and compact design, it can boost your productivity to different levels. Download HP Smart for fast and easy setup with added features. Follow below given steps for how to setup HP LaserJet M234sdwe printer.
HP LaserJet M234SDWE Hardware Setup
- Unpack the HP LaserJet M234sdwe printer from the carton.
- Place the printer on a flat surface.
- Pull the paper extender from the printer and remove the packaging material present inside.
- Open the top cover of the printer to install the print cartridge.
- Remove the print cartridge from the sealed packaging and remove the cover attached to it.
- Gently hold the handle and place the ink cartridge into the printer. Make sure to secure it in its place.
- Close the top cover.
- Remove the power cord from the sealed packaging. Connect it to the power source and to the port at the rear end of the printer.
- At the bottom of the printer, move the paper guide to the right side.
- Have a paper stack ready.
- Place the paper stack into the tray, adjust the paper guide, and then make sure the paper guide holds the paper properly.
Install Hp Smart
- Create an HP account to have full access to the functions of the HP LaserJet printer.
- Once the app download is complete, you can run the installation.
- Open the HP Smart setup file and complete the installation.
- Connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable (for the time being).
- Open the HP Smart app and wait for it to detect the printer.
- If autodetection does not happen, click the + button and add the HP LaserJet printer to the app.
- Complete the installation and print a test page.
HP LaserJet M234SDWE Software Setup
Using HP SMART
- You can download the printer software from the official HP support page.
- Open the HP LaserJet M234sdwe printer support page.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab on the left pane.
- Click the Choose a different OS option.
- Click the Operating System drop-down list and select the OS.
- Select the version of the OS from the Version drop-down list and click Change.
- Click the Driver-Product Installation Software section.
- You will see the HP Smart app.
- Click the Install button.
- Based on your OS (Windows or Mac), the App Store or the Microsoft Store page will open.
- Download the HP Smart app and continue how to setup HP LaserJet M234sdwe steps.