How to Setup HP LaserJet M234dwe
HP LaserJet M234dwe is a high-productive multi-function printer. It is one of those printers that bring out the creativity in you. Despite the small and compact design, it can boost your productivity to different levels. It is one of those printers that produce fast 2-sided printing. If you wish to know how to set up HP LaserJet M234dwe, continue reading.
- Unpack the HP LaserJet M234dwe printer from the carton.
- Place the printer on a flat surface, preferably close to the computer and within the proximity range of the wireless router.
- Pull the paper extender from the printer and remove the packaging material present inside the printer.
- Open the top cover of the printer to install the toner cartridge.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the sealed packaging and remove the cover attached to it.
- Gently hold the handle and place the toner cartridge into the printer; close the top cover.
- Remove the power cord from the sealed packaging. Connect it to the power source and to the rear end of the printer.
- Right below the top cover, move the paper guide to the right side.
- Have a paper stack ready.
- Place the paper stack into the tray, adjust the paper guide, and make sure the guide holds the paper properly.
SOFTWARE SETUP (using HP Smart)
- You can download the printer software for your computer from the official HP support page.
- Open the HP LaserJet M234dwe support page.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab in the left pane.
- Click the Choose a different OS option.
- Click the Operating System drop-down list and select the OS.
- Select the version of the OS from the Version drop-down list and click Change.
- Click the Driver-Product Installation Software section.
- The support page will prompt you to download the HP Smart app.
- Click the Install button.
- Based on your OS (Windows or Mac), the page will be redirected to the Microsoft Store or the Apple Store.
- Click Get or Install to download the HP Smart app.
INSTALL HP SMART
- Create an HP account to have full access to the functions of the HP LaserJet M234dwe printer.
- Once the app download is complete, run the app to start the installation.
- Open the HP Smart setup file and complete the installation.
- Connect the printer to the computer (USB cable).
- Open the HP Smart app and wait for it to detect the LaserJet printer automatically.
- If not, click the + button and add the HP LaserJet printer to the app.
- Complete the installation.
Follow the step-by-step procedure to set up the HP LaserJet M234dwe printer.