How to Setup HP LaserJet M209dwe [Simple Guide]
HP LaserJet M209dwe is an outstanding printer, using which you can get high-quality printouts of your documents and photos. When it comes to connectivity, you can conveniently use the HP LaserJet M209dwe printer to print over wired and wireless connections. Its output tray has a capacity of 100 sheets. It supports duplex printing, which can make your paper requirements go down considerably. If you want to set up your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer, follow the instructions given below.
- Unpack the product box and take out the printer and the power cord. Remove all the protective tapes and packing materials from your printer and its components.
- Do not remove the toner cartridge from your printer; it’s already installed on your printer.
- Take the power cable that is given along with your printer.
- Plug the power cable into your printer and into the electrical socket.
- Now, turn on your printer.
- Slide the paper guides to the edges and keep your paper ready to load.
- Fan your paper and align them neatly. Load your paper into the input tray and adjust the paper guides against your paper. Now, extend the output tray to receive the printed pages.
- Ensure that your computer and your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer are connected over the same network.
- Download the HP Smart app from HP’s official website and install it on your computer.
- If you are using Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows 8, download and install the HP Easy Smart app from HP’s official website.
- Open the HP Smart app on your computer or any of your preferred devices. You need an HP account to access the HP Smart app. If you do not have any such HP
- account for yourself, you can create a new one during the software installation process. Open the HP Smart app, tap on the Plus sign to add your printer, and follow the step-by-step instructions on the app.
- Now, you have successfully set up your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer.