- Fix My Printer >>
- Setup HP EnvyPhoto 6255
How to Setup HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer
HP Envy Photo 6255 is an ideal printer for those who expect vivid, lab-quality images. If you have purchased this printer and looking for the procedure to set it up, you are on the right track. Implement the steps just as described on this page and set up your printer like a pro.
Open The Product Box
- Open the product box and take out your printer and all the accessories.
- Your package contains the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer, power cord, ink cartridges, and a quick setup guide.
- Make sure that all the items are delivered without any damage.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the printer and its components.
- If you leave any packing materials inside the printer, you might end up with an error code.
Connect The Printer To An Electrical Outlet
- Connect the power cord to your printer’s power port and an electrical outlet.
- Your printer turns on automatically. If not, press the Power button.
- Set your preferences, including language, date, and time.
Install The Ink Cartridges According To The Color Indications
- Open the cartridge access door and get ready to install the ink cartridges.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and insert them into the respective holders.
- Ensure that you have installed the cartridges according to the color indications.
- Once done, close the cartridge access door.
Load Paper And Adjust The Guides
- Extend the paper tray and slide the guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a stack of paper and fan the sheets neatly.
- Load the stack into the paper tray and move the guides against the stack.
- Re-insert the paper tray into the printer and extend the output tray.
Establish A Connection Between Your HP Printer And Computer
You need the driver to establish a connection between your printer and computer. As your printer package doesn’t include a CD to install the software, you can get it from HP’s official website. The following instructions will guide you to download the driver and connect your printer to your computer.
- Visit the official website of HP.
- Enter your printer model in the search area and click Submit.
- When you are directed to the product support page, click Software, Drivers and Firmware.
- It will now show you a list of drivers compatible with your OS; select the one you want and click Download.
- Once the driver gets downloaded to your computer, double-click on the setup file to begin the installation.
- If the User Account Control (UAC) box appears, click Yes.
- When prompted, select the connection method you prefer. Connect your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and computer according to the type of connection you have chosen.
- Carry out the instructions on the screen and finish the installation.
- Henceforth, you can print your documents from your computer using the installed driver.
This is how you need to set up your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer. For further questions and clarifications, get in touch with our expert team.