How To Setup Hp Envy 6075
HP Envy 6075 is an All-in-One printer that supports various functions such as print, copy, scan, and fax. It has an automatic paper sensor and supports mobile printing. To know how to set up the HP Envy 6075 printer, refer to the step-by-step instructions provided on this page.
Steps to setup Envy 6075 printer
Step 1 – Check what’s in the box
- Ensure that the following components are present in the printer box.
- Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge, Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- Regulatory Flyer, Setup guide, Reference guideand Power cord.
Step 2 – Remove the packing materials
- Take the printer out of the box.
- Clear all the packing materials from the outside of the printer.
- Make sure to recycle them.
Step 3 – Turn on your printer
- Connect an end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Plug the other end into the rear port of the printer.
- Wait until your printer turns on automatically. Continue with the following steps to set up the HP Envy 6075 printer.
Step 4 – Connect the printer to your computer
- Get a USB cable from a retail store.
- Connect the USB cable between the printer and your computer’s USB port.
- On the computer, download the HP Smart application from the official HP website.
- Open the installer and then follow the prompts to install.
- Once done, launch the HP Smartapplication on the computer.
- Click the Continuebutton and select the Yes or No
- To set up the HP Envy 6075 printer, click the Add icon and choose your printer.
- Note:If your HP printer is not in the list, click the Set Up a New Printer button and carry out the on-screen prompts.
Step 5 – Load paper into the input tray
- Draw out the input tray and move the paper-width guides outwards.
- Load enough paper into the input tray and align the paper-width guides.
- Close the printer’s input tray.
Step 6 – Install the ink cartridges
- Open the HP printer’s cartridge access door.Wait until the carriage inside the printer stays idle.
- Unpack the black ink cartridge and place it in the slot.
- Also, install the tri-color cartridge in its slot correctly.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Related Articles For “Connect Brother Printer Wirelessly”