- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Envy 6000 Printer Setup
How To Setup HP Envy 6000 Printer?
HP ENVY 6000 is an All-in-One color inkjet printer developed for home and small office workgroups. The built-in wireless feature lets you connect and print from your device wirelessly. If you are going to Setup HP Envy 6000 Printer for the first time, just follow the below instructions carefully.
Contents Inside The Box
- HP ENVY 6000 printer
- HP Setup Black Ink Cartridge
- HP Setup Tri-color Ink Cartridge
- Regulatory Flyer
- Setup Guide
- Reference Guide
- Power Cord
Make sure that all the contents are available inside the box.
Unbox The Printer
- Unpack the box and remove the documents, power cord, and ink cartridges from the package.
- Now, pull the printer out from the pack.
- Discard the foam packing material from both sides of the printer.
- Remove the printer from the plastic bag and discard all the blue protective tapes.
- Next, open the ink cartridge access door of your HP printer and remove the protective tapes.
- Raise the scanner lid and discard the foam sheet from the scanner glass.
Connect The Power Cord
- Plug the power cord into the printer’s rear port and an electrical outlet.
- The printer will turn on automatically.
- You will see a purple light flashing at the printer’s center for HP envy 6000 printer setup .
Load The Paper
- Now, pull out the input tray from the printer and adjust the paper width guides as far as possible.
- Load some plain white sheets into the paper tray and slide the paper width guides firmly against the stack.
- Do not load the sheets above the indicated mark.
- Close the input tray.
Install HP Envy 6000 Ink Cartridges
- Now, a light will blink at the printer’s corner, indicating you to install the ink cartridges.
- Lift the ink cartridge access door of your printer.
- Unpack one of the cartridges and discard its protective tapes.
- Now, insert the ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Repeat these instructions to install the remaining ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, the printer will start printing the alignment page.
- Lift the scanner lid and load the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass; this will complete the alignment process.
HP Envy 6000 Software Setup
- Open the browser on your computer.
- Now, visit the printer’s official support page to download the respective driver.
- Click on the Support tab and choose the Software and drivers option at the top of the window.
- Next, select the Printer category.
- Now, type your printer’s model name under the Enter your product name field and click on the Submit button.
- Your computer’s operating system will be shown automatically at the top of the screen in the next window.
- If you want to change the operating system, click on the Choose a different OS option and select your operating system with its version from the drop-down list.
- Now, click on the Change button.
- Choose the printer’s full driver and software file below the Installation Software and Full/Basic Driver section and click on the Download option.
- After completing the driver download, launch the executable file to start the installation process.
- In the Welcome window, click on the Next button.
- Agree to the license agreement and select the Yes button to continue.
- Now, perform the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation on your computer.
By following the above instructions, you can Setup HP Envy 6000 Printer successfully.