- Fix My Printer >>
- Setup HP Envy 5000 Printer
How to Setup HP Envy 5000 Printer
HP ENVY 5000 is a multifunctional compact printer that enables you to connect and print from your devices. So, are you going to set up this printer for the first time? Alright, the printer setup procedure is very simple. You just have to execute the steps provided on this page.
Hardware HP Envy 5000 Printer Setup
Contents Inside The Box
- HP ENVY 5000 printer
- HP Setup Black Ink Cartridge
- HP Setup Tri-color Ink Cartridge
- Ink Flyer
- Setup Guide
- Power Cord
Just confirm that all the above contents are available inside your printer box.
Unboxing The Envy5000 Printer
- Unpack the printer box and take out all the documentation, ink cartridges, and power cord from the package. Keep them aside for later use. Using both hands, carefully remove the printer out of the box.
- Uncover the HP ENVY 5000 printer from its plastic bag.
- If you find any blue protective tapes around the printer, just remove and get rid of them.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the protective foam sheet from the scanner glass.
- You can now close the scanner lid.
Power On The HP 5000 Printer
- Get hold of the power cord that was delivered along with your printer package.
- Connect one of its ends to the rear of the printer and the other end to a wall socket.
- Turn on your printer.
- Now, go to the printer’s control panel and choose your language.
- Tap Confirm.
- Next, select your country/region and select Confirm.
Installing The Ink Cartridges
- Now, open the ink cartridge access door.
- Uncover one of the ink cartridges from the package.
- Get rid of the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Now, gently insert the ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Repeat the above instructions to insert the remaining cartridges into their slots.
- Close the cartridge access door and tap OK on your printer’s screen.
- Pull out the input tray and lift the output tray on the printer.
- Next, slide the tray’s paper width guide as far as possible.
- Insert the plain white sheets into the input tray and adjust the paper width guide until it stops at the edges of the stack.
- Insert the input paper tray back into the printer.
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the OK button.
- Again, touch the OK button.
- Now, the alignment page will be printed automatically by your printer.
- Next, open the scanner lid and load the printed alignment page on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid and then perform the prompts on the printer screen to complete the alignment process.
Software HP Envy 5000 Printer Setup
- First, you should open the default web browser on your computer and visit the printer’s official support site.
- Here, click the Support tab and pick the Software and drivers option.
- Choose the Printer category.
- Now, provide your printer model name below the Enter your product name option.
- Click on the Submit button to proceed with the next step.
- Your computer’s operating system will be shown automatically at the top of the next page that’s displayed.
- If you want to change the operating system, select the Choose a different OS option and then pick your respective operating system.
- Select the printer’s driver below the Driver-Product Installation Software section and click on the Download button.
- After completing the driver download on your computer, launch the downloaded executable file.
- Perform the remaining on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation on your computer.
You can complete the HP ENVY 5000 printer’s unboxing and software setup by following the above instructions.
In case you have queries to be answered, contact us. You can make use of the call option on this page for this purpose.