- Fix My Printer >>
- Setup HP Envy 4512
How to Setup HP Envy 4512 Printer
HP ENVY 4512 is an All-in-One monochrome and compact printer designed for home and small office workgroups. This printer supports thea wireless feature that enables you to connect and print from your device wirelessly. Have you recently purchased this printer and going to set it up for the first time? No worries, you can easily complete the setup and installation. So, just follow the below instructions carefully to finish the printer setup.
Hardware HP Envy 4512 Setup
Contents Inside The Box
- HP ENVY 4512 printer
- HP Original Black Ink Cartridge
- HP Original Tri-color Ink Cartridge
- Software CD-ROM
- Setup Guide
- Power Cord
Check if all the contents are available inside the package.
Unboxing the HP Envy 4512 Printer
- First, you need to open the HP ENVY 4512 printer box.
- Next, you have to remove the setup guide, power cord, and other accessories from the package.
- Once done, pull out the printer from the box. Ensure that you do it very carefully using both hands.
- Discard the foam packing material from both sides of the HP ENVY printer.
- Now, dispose the plastic cover around the printer.
- Make sure that you discard the blue protective tapes from all sides of the printer.
- Now, remove all the blue protective tapes from the back and bottom of the printer.
- Open the output tray of your printer and then get rid of the protective tapes found inside.
- Lift the ink cartridge access door and take out the cardboard packing materials and protective tapes inside the printer.
- You can now close the ink cartridge access door and move on to switching on the printer, which is the next step in the HP ENVY 4512 setup process.
Powering On The HP Envy 4512 Printer
- Get hold of the power cord that was delivered with your package. Connect one of the ends of the cord to the printer’s rear and plug the opposite end into an electrical socket.
- Press the Ppower button on your printer.
- Now, go to the printer’s control panel and select your language.
- Tap Yes.
- Next, choose your country/region and touch Yes.
- Set the date and time and tap Yes.
Loading The Paper
- Pull out the input tray from your printer and slide the paper width guides to their extreme positions.
- Insert a stack of plain white sheets into the tray.
- Now, adjust the paper width guides such that they touch the edges of the stack.
- Push the input tray back into your printer.
- Now, the printer will print the alignment page automatically.
- Load the printedr page intoon the scanner glass and complete the alignment process.
Installing The Ink Cartridges
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Unwrap one of the ink cartridges from the package.
- Discard the protective tapes from the cartridge.
- Now, insert the ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Follow these instructions to insert the remaining ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Close the cartridge access door and tap OK on the HP printer’s control panel.
Software HP Envy 4512 Setup
- First, launch the default browser on your computer.
- Now, visit the HP ENVY 4512 printer’s official support page to download the printer driver.
- AtOn the top of the page, you need to click the Support tab and select the Software and drivers option from the list.
- Choose the Printer category.
- Now, type your printer model name below the Enter your product name option. Make sure that you click on the Submit button.
- In the next window, your computer’s operating system will be shown automatically at the top of the page.
- In case you want to modify the operating system, select the Choose a different OS option and choosepick theyour respective operating system from the list.
- Next, select the most appropriate driver (for your printer) from the list and click the Download option.
- The driver will start to download on your computer.
You can complete your HP ENVY 4512 printer’s unboxing and software setup by following the above instructions.
In case you have further queries to be answered, contact us using the call option provided on this page.