- Fix My Printer >>
- HP DeskJet 4133e Printer Setup
How To Setup HP DeskJet 4133e Printer?
Setting up a printer is not that hard. However, having prior experience before setting up your printer is always an ideal thing. But, even if you don’t have the proper experience, don’t worry; refer to this web page and learn the right procedure for setting up your all-new HP DeskJet 4133e printer. Here, we will show you how to unbox the printer, load the paper into the paper tray, install the cartridges, and establish a connection between your printer and computer.Let’s now dive directly into the steps for your HP DeskJet 4133e printer setup.
Table Of Contents:
- 1.Begin Unpacking The Printer
- 2.Connect The Power Cable
- 3.Start Loading The Paper
- 4.Complete The Cartridge Installation Process
- 5.Download The Compatible Software
- 6.Install The Software And Establish A Connection
Begin Unpacking The Printer
- Open the product box and remove all the components you have received from the box.
- Your package includes the HP DeskJet 4133e printer, ink cartridges, a power cord, and a quick setup guide.
- Take off the packing tape and protective covers from your printer and its components.
- Ensure all the items are delivered without damage.
Connect The Power Cable
- Get hold of the power cable you received and connect it to your printer’s rear port and a nearby wall socket.
- Turn on the HP printer by pressing the ON button.
- Once the printer warms up, choose your preferences on the printer control panel.
Start Loading The Paper
- Open the paper input tray from the printer’s rear side and move the guides all the way out.
- Take a stack of paper (of the recommended type).
- Fan and align the sheets in the stack neatly.
- Load the stack. Adjust the guides against the stack and extend the output tray.
- Once done, you can start installing the cartridges. The following section will give you a clear insight into the procedure.
Complete The Cartridge Installation Process
- Open the cartridge access door of your printer.
- Unpack the supplied cartridges and remove the packing tape.
- Insert the cartridges into the appropriate holders and press them until they snap into place.
- Once done, close the cartridge access door.
- Now, your HP DeskJet 4133e printer starts printing an alignment page.
- Open the scanner glass and place the page facing down. Then, press the Copy button to complete scanning the alignment sheet.
Download The Compatible Software
- From your default browser, head to HP’s official website.
- Enter your printer model – HP DeskJet 4133e and access its support page.
- Here, click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Your OS will be detected, and the compatible drivers will be displayed.
- Pick the most appropriate driver and click the Download button.
- Within a short duration, the driver will be downloaded to your computer.
Install The Software And Establish A Connection
- Locate the printer software in your Downloads folder. Next, run the setup file.
- Click the Yes button in the User Account Control pop-up.
- Now, you’ll be instructed to pick the connection type.
- So, select the option you prefer the most and connect your HP DeskJet 4133e printer and computer based on the method of connection you have picked.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
- Henceforth, you can start using your printer using the installed software.
You have now learned how to set up your HP DeskJet 4133e printer. In case you do have questions or need clarifications, reach our technical experts by clicking the Call button on this page. They will connect with you and help you finish the printer setup like an expert.
Related Articles: Canon Printer