- Fix My Printer >>
- HP DeskJet 2734e Printer Setup
How To Setup HP DeskJet 2734e Printer?
Unbox and set up your HP DeskJet 2734e printer within a few minutes by following the step-by-step instructions provided on this page.
Setting up a new printer is a straightforward process. Begin the process by unboxing the printer. After that, switch on your printer and complete the hardware or physical setup processes one by one. Finally, install the printer on your computer or smartphone using the recommended printer software or app, respectively.
If you want to set up a second-hand printer from the beginning, ensure that its settings are restored to the default values. In this simple article, you will get to know how to set up the HP DeskJet 2734e printer on your own.
Let’s Get Started!
Table Of Contents
- 1.HP Deskjet 2734e Printer Setup – How To Do Guide
- 2.Preparing The Printer For Setup
- 3.Turning On The Printer
- 4.Choosing The Setup Type
- 5.Completing The Setup
HP DeskJet 2734e Printer Setup – How To Do Guide
Here are the four simple steps that you need to perform to set up your HP DeskJet 2734e printer for the first time.
Preparing The HP 2734e Printer For Setup
- The first step of the printer setup is to unbox the printer and unpack the machine completely.
- Skip to ‘Turning On The Printer’ if you have already unpacked your printer for the setup.
- Open the box and remove the HP DeskJet 2734e printer from it.
- Place the printer on a table or a neat, stable surface.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer.
Turning On The HP DeskJet 2734e Printer
- Connect your DeskJet printer to an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button on the printer’s panel.
- Before going to the next step of the HP DeskJet 2734e printer setup, ensure that the printer is idle and silent.
Choosing The HP DeskJet 2734e Setup Type
- If you’re using Windows 7 or an older version of Mac, complete the printer’s hardware setup, and use the printer software recommended for your computer OS to install the printer on your computer.
- If you’re using Windows 10 or the latest version of Mac, install and open the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Click on the Set Up a New Printer button and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer on your computer.