How To Setup Epson Workforce Pro Wf 7840
On this web page, we’ll show you how to set up Epson WorkForce Pro WF 7840.Epson WorkForce Pro WF 7840 is an all-in-one printer that uses DURABrite Ultra Pigment ink to deliver high-quality print outputs. It uses the PreceisonCore Heat-Free Technology to perform the print operation. The features of this printer are advanced and user-friendly. The printer supports duplex printing, scanning, copying, & fax, mobile printing, and is ENERGY STAR qualified and RoHS compliant.Inside the product box, you can find the following components: Epson WorkForce Pro WF 7840 printer, Setup CD, A set of genuine ink cartridges and Power cord
Note: If any of the above-mentioned components are missing from the box, then contact your printer dealer or manufacturer to get it.
Setting up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF 7840 printer
- Open the product box.
- Take the Epson printer out of the box and place it on a table.
- Now, remove the packing materials surrounding the printer.
- After removing the materials, connect the printer to an electrical outlet using the power cord.
- Press the Power button on your printer’s control panel.
- Once the printer turnsON, set the basic settings such as language, country, date & time.
- Now, raise the scanner unit.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and insert them into their slots.
- Make sure to insert the cartridges correctly.
- Now, take the paper cassette completely out of your printer.
- Adjust the paper width guides.
- Place a stack of plain paper in the cassette.
- Place the cassette back into the printer.
- Now, if you wish to set upyour fax operation, then connect a phone cord to your printer.
- After connecting the cord, select the Proceed option to configure the fax settings now. If you wish to configure it later, then select the Close
- The Epson printer’s hardware setup is completed.
- To perform the printer-related operations from your computer, install the print driver on it.
- Make sure to select the desired connection type correctly while performing the driver installation.
- Complete the driver installation of the printer on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.Finally, try a test print.
If you need any assistance in setting up your Epson Workforce printer, contact us.
Related Articles For “Connect Brother Printer Wirelessly”