How To Setup Epson Et2750 Printer? [Quick Guide]
Epson ET2750 is an all-in-one Super Eco Tank printer. Filling the ink tank is very easy, and the ink is enough to print 5200 pages. It is a three-in-one wireless printer that supports copy, scan, and print features simultaneously. It supports two-sided auto printing, which helps to print more documents. With the help of the Wi-Fi Direct method, you can connect to any device without a router. This Epson printer is compact and fits in any workstation. Follow below steps for How To Setup Epson Et2750 Printer easily.
Unboxing Epson ET2750 Printer:
Open the box and take all the components out of the box. The box components are,
- The Epson ET2750 Eco Tank printer
- Getting Started Guide
- Installation CD-ROM
- Power Cord
- Ink Bottle (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow)
- Unpack the printer and remove the blue protective tape from all the sides of the printer.
- Lift the scanner unit until it stops in the open position, and then remove the protective tape from the printer.
- Don’t touch the white cable or ink tube while removing the protective tape.
- Now, lower the scanner unit.
Steps To Fill The Ink Tanks:
- First, open the scanner cover and then open the ink tank cover. Then, open the Black ink tank cap.
- Unpack the Black ink bottle from the package.
- Gently twist and open the ink bottle. Now, place the ink bottle nozzle on the left side of the ink tank.
- Gently raise and press the ink bottle to fit on the ink tank. Each ink bottle is designed to fit on the respective ink tank.
- The ink will automatically flow into the tank; avoid pressing and squeezing the ink bottles.
- Once the ink tank reaches the maximum level, take the ink bottle from the ink tank.
- Now, closet the ink tank cap.
- Follow the above steps to fill the rest of the ink tanks, and the ink color is mentioned above the ink tanks.
- Once all the ink tanks are filled, close the ink tank cover and then lower the scanner cover.
- Now, connect the Epson printer to an electrical outlet via the supplied power cord.
- Lift the control panel and then press the Power button to turn ON the printer.
- Using the arrow keys, set the language, date, and time on the printer.
Steps To Load Paper Into The Sheet Feeder:
- In this printer model, you can load the paper only into the sheet feeder.
- Make sure you have removed all the protective tape above the sheet feeder.
- Flip the feeder guard and then raise the paper support in the upward direction.
- Now, pull the output tray from the printer until it stops.
- Slide the edges of the paper towards their outermost position.
- Load a paper stack with the printable side up and the short edge first.
- Slide the paper guides to touch the edges of the paper stack.
- Now, print an alignment pattern and check the alignment.
How To Install The Printer Drivers?
- You can install the printer drivers in two methods. The first method is using the supplied CD-ROM, and the other method is downloading the driver from the Epson official support website.
- Insert the CD-ROM into your Windows computer’s CD drive, and click the setup file to run the installation process.
- Once the driver installation is complete, connect the printer and the computer to the same wired or wireless network.