How to Setup Epson ET 2550 Printer? [Quick Guide]
Epson ET 2550 is a compact and lightweight printer that supports Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, Epson Remote Print, and Epson Email Print. We’ve provided you five easy and quick steps to know how to setup Epson ET 2550 printer.
Simple Steps To Setup Epson ET 2550
Step 1: Unpack Your Epson Printer
Unpack the printer and find the following items inside the package:
- Power cord
- Setup guide
- User manual
Step 2: Connect Epson ET 2550 Printer
- Connect the power cord to the power jack and the other end to the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer and raise the printer’s control panel.
- Tap on the Home icon and navigate to Setup.
- Use the directional key and navigate to the Printer Setup option.
- Set your desired language, country/region, Date and time and save the changes followed by OK.
Step 3: Ink Installation
- Open the ink tank unit cover followed by the ink cap.
- Unpack the ink bottle, remove the protective seal from the bottle, and close the bottle cap tightly.
- Place the bottle upside down on the ink tank. Remember not to squeeze the bottle or overfill the tank.
- Fill the ink tank up to a specified level and remove the bottle from the tank.
- Close the tank cap followed by the ink tank unit.
- Complete the ink set up by following the prompted instructions on the printer’s control panel.
Step 4: Paper Installation
- Flip the feeder guard forward and raise the paper support and the paper extension.
- Pull-out the output tray and raise the paper stopper.
- Slide-out the edges, insert a stack of paper, and slide-in the edges.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure the paper settings.
Step 5: Software Setup
Install the CD-ROM that came with the printer to install the printer software for your Epson ET 2550 printer. Agree and follow the prompted instructions and complete to know how to setup Epson ET 2550 Printer.