How To Setup Canon Pixma TS8322 ?
Canon PIXMA TS8322 is an All-in-One printer that can be easily set up and utilized. This printer comes with a touchscreen control panel and supports mobile printing as well. To know how to set up Canon PIXMA TS3322, keep reading the instructions below.
Simple Steps For Canon Pixma TS8322 Printer
- Unpack the printer and take out the box contents such as power cord, CD-ROM, Getting Started Guide, and ink cartridges.
- Remove all the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Next, connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and press the ON button to turn on the printer.
- On the printer’s touchscreen panel, choose your desired language and tap Yes.
- Tap the OK button and open the scanner unit.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and remove the protective tapes and films.
- Make sure to remove the orange cap without touching the ink nozzle area.
- Install the ink cartridges into the ink slots and close the scanner unit.
- Pull the paper cassette entirely out from the printer and remove the cassette cover.
- Fan a stack of legal plain paper and slide the paper width guides outwards.
- Load the stack of plain paper into the paper cassette.
- Make sure to adjust the loaded paper with paper width guides and close the cassette cover.
- Refix the paper cassette into the printer and navigate to the touchscreen panel.
- Tap the Next button twice and press OK.
- Next, insert the supplied CD-ROM into your computer’s CD drive and double-click the setup file.
- If your computer doesn’t support the CD-ROM, open the default browser and visit the official Canon site.
- Type ‘Canon PIXMA TS8322’ in the search field and click on it from the search result.
- Next, click the Drivers & Downloads tab and choose your OS version from the pull-down menu next to Operating System.
- Under the Drivers tab, select the required driver package by clicking the Select button.
- To download the printer driver package, click the Download button.
- Wait until the download is completed.
- After completing the download, navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Run the driver installation by double-clicking the downloaded installer file and follow the on-screen prompts to complete it.
- After completing the driver installation, verify the printer functionality.
- You have now seen how to set up Canon PIXMA TS8322.
- If you have any difficulties setting up your Canon printer, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.