How To Setup Canon Pixma TS8320 Printer? [Simple Guide]
Canon Pixma TS8320 is an all-in-one wireless color printer that is one of the best printers to come under the Pixma model. The printer is designed to give out a compact design and it comes with dual-band Wi-Fi. With the amazing ink system, the Canon Pixma TS8320 printer is made to give out crisp details when it comes to color printing. The printer is compatible with iOS versions 12.0 and above and Android versions 4.4 and above. The steps on how to set up Canon Pixma TS8320 are given here.
Simple Methods To Setup Canon Pixma TS8320
Canon Printer Hardware Setup
Remove the Canon Pixma TS8320 printer from the carton. Along with the printer, you will find the following.
- Ink tanks
- Power cord
- Installation CD
- Installation Guide
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer.
- Open the scanning unit and remove the packaging material.
- Connect the power cord to the main power source and to the rear end of the printer.
- Lift the Control panel and press the ON button. The Canon Pixma TS8320 printer will turn on.
- Scroll down the LCD and select the language, press the Yes button and then press OK.
- Open the scanning unit to install the ink tanks.
- Remove the ink tank from the cover and remove the protective tape surrounding the ink tank.
- Remove the orange cover on the ink tank. Now place the ink tank into the respective slot in the print head.
- Push the ink tank into the printer until it clicks. Repeat the same step to install the other ink tanks and then close the scanning unit.
- Slide out the paper tray from the bottom of the printer and remove the cassette cover.
- Slide the paper guide to the extreme corners.
- Load a stack of paper into the tray and bring the guides to the edges of the paper. Attach the cassette cover to the paper tray.
- Slide the paper tray into the printer.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and complete the initial setup.
Canon Pixma Printer Software Installation
- Begin the printer driver installation on your computer either from the installation CD or the downloaded driver package.
- When the Setup file opens, click the Start Setup option.
- Click the Next button, then click Yes for the License Agreement message.
- Click the Agree button on the following page.
- Now, the screen will show Check the Connection method.
- Choose the preferred connection method and complete the installation with the assistance of the instructions displayed on the screen.