How To Setup Canon Pixma Ts3322 Printer?
Canon Pixma TS3322 is an All-in-One printer that can print, scan, and copy. This printer supports wireless connectivity, and so you can quickly connect your wireless device to it for easy printing. If you are setting up this printer for the first time, follow the quick steps given below to know how to setup Canon Pixma Ts3322 Printer.
Simple Steps To Setup Canon Pixma TS3322 Printer
- Unpack your printer from the product box and take out the box contents such as power cord, CD-ROM, Getting Started Guide, and ink cartridges.
- Remove all the packing materials from the Canon Pixma printer and make sure to recycle them.
- Next, connect the printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and press the ON button to turn on the printer.
- Open/access the ink cartridge access door and wait until the ink carriage comes to the center position.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and remove the protective seal from them.
- Install the color ink cartridge into the left and the black ink cartridge on the right-hand side.
- Close the ink cartridge access door after installing both ink cartridges.
- Open the paper support and slide the paper guide towards the left.
- Fan a stack of plain paper and load it into the feed slot.
- Adjust the loading paper with the paper guide by sliding it towards the right.
- Pull out the paper output tray extension and prepare the printer for installing the printer driver.
- If you wish to connect the printer to a wireless network, use the Wi-Fi Direct or WPS method.
- Insert the supplied CD-ROM into your computer’s CD/DVD drive and run the setup file to begin the driver installation.
- If your computer doesn’t support the CD-ROM, visit the official Canon site and download a printer driver package for your printer.
- Run the downloaded installer file and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the driver installation.
- After completing the driver installation, verify the printer functionality.
- For more assistance on how to setup Canon Pixma TS3322, contact our technical experts.