Canon Pixma TR8620 Setup [Simple Guide]
Are you searching for a fast photo printing printer that can provide quality output? We’ve got the answer for you and it is the Canon Pixma TR8620 printer. The TR8620 printer comes with plenty of in-built features which can simplify your day-to-day printing job. The printer comes up with a 20-page automatic document feeder (ADF) and a duplexer for two-sided printing. It also contains two paper trays for keeping two types of paper. It has an ample range of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and wireless connections, which can amplify your company’s productivity. Go through the page to know the Canon Pixma TR8620 setup.
How To Setup Canon Pixma TR8620 Printer?
Step 1: Unpack Your Canon Pixma Printer
- Remove the carton box and unpack the printer.
- Discard all the protective tapes and tags from the printer.
- Do find the following components inside the package:
- Ink tank
- Power cord
- Phone cable
- Safety and important information documents
- Getting started manual
- Unpack the components that came along with the package.
Step 2: Turn On Canon TR8620 Printer
- Use the power cord that came along with the package to connect the printer to the main power source.
- Open the operation panel on the printer and press the ON button.
- With the help of directional keys, you can now set your preferred language, country, date, and time on your printer.
- Complete entering the details and save your action.
Step 3: Ink Installation
- Make sure that your printer is turned on before you begin to install the ink tank.
- Open the scanning unit/cover on your printer. You can see the print head holder moving. Wait for the holder to stop at a place and begin the installation.
- Unpack the ink tank and remove the protective cap from the tank.
- Place the ink tank into the print head and press the tank until you hear it click.
- Redo the same steps to install the other ink tanks on your printer.
- Complete the installation and close the scanning unit/cover.
- Go back to the printer’s control panel, stick to the prompted instructions and complete the ink setup on your printer.
Step 4: Paper Installation
- You can see the paper installation message on your control panel. Tap OK to begin the paper installation on your printer.
- Remove the cassette and its cover from the Canon TR8620 printer.
- Move out the paper guides to their extent.
- Now, take out a stack of paper, even out the paper, and load it in the cassette.
- Slide in the paper guides until they touch the loaded paper.
- Attach the cassette cover and place the cassette into your printer.
- Pull out the output tray and its extender on the Canon printer.
- Carry on with the on-screen instruction and complete the paper setup on the Canon TR8620 printer.
Step 5: Software Installation
- Go to the Canon TR8620 printer’s support page on your computer.
- Download the printer driver and begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen directives to install the printer software for your Canon printer.
- Complete the Canon Pixma TR8620 setup and enjoy trouble-free printing on the Canon printer.