How To Setup Canon Pixma Pro 200
Canon Pixma Pro 200 is an Inkjet printer that supports wireless connectivity, and so you can quickly connect any wireless device with this printer. To know how to set up Canon Pixma Pro 200 for the first time, keep reading the instructions given below.
Simple Steps To Setup Canon Pixma Pro 200
- Unpack your printer and take out the box contents such as ink tanks, print head, multi-purpose tray, setup CD-ROM, and power cord.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the printer and make sure to recycle them.
- After ensuring that you have removed the orange tapes and protective covers from inside and outside the Canon Pixma printer, close the top cover.
- Connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and turn on the printer by pressing the ON button.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and choose your desired language using the navigation keys.
- Select Yes to confirm your language and press the OK button.
- Set the basic preferences like date and time and press OK.
- Open the paper output tray followed by the top cover.
- Raise the print head lock lever and remove the print head from the package.
- Take out the protective tape from the print head and install it back into the print head holder.
- Lower the print head lock lever and unpack the ink tanks.
- Remove the protective tapes and film from the ink tanks.
- Twist and remove the orange cap and install the ink tank into the print head.
- Make sure not to touch the ink nozzle areas to avoid poor print quality.
- Close the printer’s top cover to start the printer initializing.
- Press the OK button after aligning the print head.
- Lift/open the paper support and pull out the feed slot cover.
- Slide the paper width guide towards the right.
- Fan a stack of legal plain paper. Load the paper stack into the feed slot and adjust the paper width guide.
- Close the feed slot cover and open the output tray extension.
- Also, extend the paper output support.
- Press the OK button twice and install the printer software on your computer using the supplied CD-ROM.
- After completing the driver installation, verify the printer functionality.
- For more assistance on how to setup Canon Pixma Pro 200, reach us.