How To Setup Canon Pixma Megatank G2260 ?
The Canon Pixma MegaTank G2260 printer yields a maximum of 6000 (black & white) or 7700 (color) printouts. The print speed is approximately 10.8 ipm (black) or 6.0 ipm (color). You can perform printing, copying, and scanning functions with ease. The standard interface available on this printer is Hi-Speed USB. Follow simple steps given below to know how to set up the Canon Pixma MegaTank Inkjet printer.
Box Contents Of Canon Pixma Megatank G2260
- Ensure that the contents listed below are included in the printer box.
- Print heads
- Ink bottles (PGBK, cyan, magenta, and yellow)
- Power cord
- Getting Started guide
- After checking the box contents, proceed with the Canon Pixma MegaTank printer setup.
Remove Canon Pixma Packing Materials
- Remove and dispose of the packing materials.
- Make sure to clear the orange tapes from the outside of the printer.
- Raise the Canon Pixma G2260 printer’s scanning unit/cover.
- Clear the orange tapes and protective materials present inside the scanning unit.
- Lower the scanning unit/cover properly.
Install Canon Printer Print Heads
- Lift-open the print head locking cover.
- Unpack both the color and black print heads.
- Make sure to peel off the orange tape.
- Place the black and color print heads in their slots correctly.
- Lower the print head locking cover followed by the scanning unit/cover.
Turn On Your Canon Pixma MegaTank Printer
- Insert the power cord into your printer’s rear panel and a wall outlet.
- On the printer’s operation panel, press the ON button.
- Wait until you see the Language Selection screen on the printer’s display panel.
- Set your desired language using the right or left arrow button.
- Press the OK button to continue with the following steps to complete the Canon Pixma printer setup.
Fill The Canon Printer Ink Tanks
- Open the scanning unit/cover followed by the ink tank cap.
- Take the PGBK bottle and twist the cap.
- Pour the PGBK ink into the correct ink tank.
- Repeat step 2 to fill the cyan, magenta, and yellow ink tanks.
- Once it is done, close the scanning unit/cover properly.
- Select the Yes option and press the OK button.
- Wait until the Setup is complete message appears on the printer’s display panel.
- Press the OK button.
Connect Canon Pixma G2260 To Computer
- Launch any browser on your Windows computer and visit the official Canon page.
- Click the Set Up button.
- Type your printer name and click the Go button.
- Click Start -> Connecting to a Computer -> Download.
- Proceed with the on-screen prompts to complete the Canon Pixma MegaTank G2260 printer setup.