How to set up brother printer wifi
The Brother printer can be connected to the Wi-Fi network by using the Network Name and Password where the Network Name is the SSID or Extended SSID and the Password is the network key or the security key and know how to set up brother printer wifi.
Set up a Brother printer on a Wi-Fi network
- Select the Menu button and if you have the touchscreen, choose Settings or Spanner and Screwdriver icon and select All Settings.
- Scroll down to network and tap OK by using the arrow keys.
- Choose W-LAN and select Setup Wizard.
- Tap OK and choose your Wi-Fi network.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password and select OK.
- Tap one to choose YES in Apply Settings.
- Make sure that the password is correct by receiving the message as Connected.
- Ensure that the Connection OK report appears instantly.
Setting up a Wi-Fi network on your Brother printer
Gather the SSID (Network Name) and the Network Key where the network name is the name of your wireless network or access point and the network key is the security key, Encryption key, WEP key, passphrase or password to connect to your network by using our guide on how to set up brother printer wifi.
Connect the power cord to the Brother machine and join it to an electrical socket. Switch on your Brother printer. Tap Menu on the Printer’s Control Panel. Press the Up or Down arrow to choose Setup Wizard and select OK to set up brother printer wifi.
If Enable WLAN? displays, tap OK. Your machine will search for and display for a list of available networks. To add your network name, select the Up or Down arrow to display New SSID and then choose OK. Enter your network name and then select OK to set up brother printer wifi.
The network name should match the settings on your router exactly. Scroll the Up or Down arrow keys to display Infrastructure and then tap OK. Select the Up or Down arrow to select one of the Authentication methods and then choose OK to set up brother printer wifi.
Select either Open System, Shared Key or WPA key, and then choose OK. Swipe Up or Down with the arrow keys to display your Network Name and then tap OK.
If Connected is displayed, the Wi-Fi connection is successful on your Brother printer. Wait for a minute and then print the Network Configuration Report to check that your Brother printer has a valid IP address from your router and solve how to set up brother printer wifi.