How To Set Up Brother Printer On Wi-fi? [Simple Guide]
Brother is one of the largest printer manufacturers. It produces different printers, such as Laser printers, All-in-One printers, InkJet printers, 3D printers, etc. Brother printers always focus on the user’s productivity and efficiency. It is easy to set up the Brother machines as they are user-friendly. Setting up the Wi-Fi connection on the Brother printer is simple and easy. Let us see how to set up Brother printer on Wi-Fi.
Step 1: Connect Brother printer To Wi-Fi
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and make sure that the printer is placed within the Wi-Fi network range.
- Press or tap on the printer control panel depending upon the printer model.
- Select Menu or Settings on the Home screen and choose the Network option from the list.
- Select WLAN on the Network screen and choose the WLAN setup wizard option.
- Your Brother printer will search for the available Wi-Fi networks nearby.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name and provide the required details.
- Wait until the Connected message appears on the printer screen. When you see the message, you can be certain that How To Set Up Brother Printer On Wi-fi process completed.
Step 2: Installation Of Software
- Turn on the PC and connect to the same Wi-Fi to which the printer is connected.
- Open your default web browser on the PC and search for the printer model from the search bar.
- Select the Support tab on the printer page and choose the Downloads section.
- Choose the OS family and respective OS version of your PC in the respective sections.
- Click OK and select the printer driver from the list.
- Download the driver after accepting the End User License Agreement.
- Install the driver after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Choose the Wireless connection option on the Connection method page and click Next.
- Now, just follow the on-screen instructions and wait until the successfully connected message appears on the desktop.
- Now, take a test print and check the Brother printer’s functionality.
Now you have successfully completed How To Set Up Brother Printer On Wi-fi. For more assistance, reach us.