How To Set Password On Ricoh Printer
Epson ET2750 is an all-in-one Super Eco Tank printer. Filling the ink tank is very easy, and the ink is enough to print 5200 pages. It is a three-in-one wireless printer that supports copy, scan, and print features simultaneously. It supports two-sided auto printing, which helps to print more documents. With the help of the Wi-Fi Direct method, you can connect to any device without a router. This Epson printer is compact and fits in any workstation.
Setting a password for printer settings prevents unauthorized users from accessing your print jobs. To know how to set a password on your Ricoh printer, go through the steps given below.
Using the printer control panel:
- Turn on the printer and go to the control panel.
- Press the Use Tools key and tap the Printer Features button on the touchscreen panel.
- Next, select the Administrator Configuration option.
- When the printer prompts you to input the password for the printer settings, enter the default password using the on-screen keypad and press the OK button.
- Select Password for Printer Settings.
- Input the new password using the touchpad and press the OK button.
- Re-enter the password for confirmation and press the OK button.
- Finally, press the Use Tools key to return to the main menu.
Logging in as administrator using the printer control panel:
Once you have set the password on your Ricoh printer, try to log in. Make sure you enter the newly created password. Otherwise, you won’t be able to log in as an administrator.
- With the printer turned on, press the Use Tools key on the control panel.
- To display the login screen, press the Login key.
- Touch the Login button when the login screen appears.
- Enter the username using the on-screen keypad or keys on the control panel.
- Press the OK button and enter the login password.
- To confirm the password, press the OK button.
- Wait until the authentication is completed.
You have now seen how to set the password on your Ricoh printer and log in as an administrator. In case you are not able to set the password, click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts for assistance in resolving it.